New Character or Old Character?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ya he might have different cousins. catelina was just wut came to mind. wut if he was cousins with some other mexican guy in the past gta games and the story hooks together with that. but who is the cousin....

:whistle::whistle: Maybe Is Fernand :w00t: , The Guy That Talk In WCTR...... :innocent: He Can Be

we told u! a new guy! "ya but who" R* has to make a new guy! "ya but who"

torento wudnt work. he is in the same game at the same time. they wuda mentioned he was his cuzin in the game if he was

:coolthumbup: Yeah, But Wh :blink: ???

we told u! a new guy! "ya but who" R* has to make a new guy! "ya but who"

ur sig is way too big tilly!!! 3 times now!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

I would like a new caracter,a women because that is the only caracter we did't play. :thumbsup: We played an american,a italian and a nega.Do you agree? :weird:

If R* decided to use a woman as a protaganist then they would get a lot of complaints from all the feminists and everyone. It would be cool to play as one but at the same time kind of weird.

I think the protaginist in GTA4 should be a brand new person we never have heard about, leave using old characters for PSP (maybe that was only in LCS but we will have to wait until VCS to find out if R* is reusing characters on the PSP GTAs). Like Liberty City Man said, we played a white guy (Claude) in GTA3, an Italian guy (Tommy Vercetti) in Vice City and a black guy (CJ) in San Andreas, so now we should have a person from another race, maybe a Hispanic-American or who said it has to be set in America, it could be in London, Mexico or almost anywhere in the world! So the chances of a new protaganist are much higher than playing as an old one. Sure it would kick ass to play as Tommy again but since GTA4 is a new triliogy or whatever thing it's going to be, R* is gonna start fresh. Can't wait until we find out who the protaganist is going to be. :bleh:

Edited by ArturKim21

wow these are some sexist losers in here...I dont really care if the main character is a women...would if she's like a hardcore fighting chick...

But i was thinking if there is a returning character to be in GTA IV...maybe its Juan Garcia Cortez...I mean he left VC and he was probebly leaving the US...and if this one is in another place other then the US then he can possibly be the next main character for GTA IV. He would be cool to play as.