Da Da Vinci Code

Akuma

Saw Teh Da Vinci Code yesterday, seriously, it didn't live up to all that hype.

First off, it went for 2 hours and 49 minutes (I think) which is too long in my opinion, and coulda been shortened <_<

Pretty interesting though, acting was quite good but it was pretty bad.

Discuzzzz and has anyone else here seen it? :)

I won't spoil it, but some guy gets murdered by some laughable albino monk dude, and some Robert Langdon guy comes and investigates, but the police think he killed him, blah blah, the other police officer and Langdon investigate, and find cryptic clues leading to Da Vinci, while running from teh police, they go to some mansion, find out this is all some coverup of some Christian thingy

I just saw the movie yesterday and I liked it! It was pretty cool with all the mystery. I think it was around 2 hours 30 mins or something. While watching the movie it didn't feel so long because I was always wondering: What the hell is he talking about? It is a little hard to keep up but in the end I enjoyed it a lot. The acting was good, mystery was good, some funny parts in there. A well done movie with a couple of things mixed in there. It's basically all made up but still an excellent movie.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 4 weeks later...

And here's mvi's view:

Acting: 3/10

Plot: 7/10

Music: 4/10

Direction: 7/10

Special Effects: 6/10

Overall: 6/10

Despite being utter bollocks, it must be said that the plot draws in the viewer very well even if very very dodgy in places. The plot of the film works well by mixing real events with myths and it's captivating enough to keep the audience for the most part entertained. Not the sort of film for those after action packed stories which are fun to watch and don't require much thinking.

But the hilarious thing was the American stereotypes all the way through. The french accent for example, and the way the french police operated. Then when they went to England, even better with the police - the co-ordinator was wearing braces, the detectives were wearing brown trench coats, the Met Police were all in state of the art BNWs... And the list continues.

But the hilarious thing was the American stereotypes all the way through. The french accent for example, and the way the french police operated. Then when they went to England, even better with the police - the co-ordinator was wearing braces, the detectives were wearing brown trench coats, the Met Police were all in state of the art BNWs... And the list continues.

You think those are funny? You should watch EuroTrip. Those stereotypes are even more (if not too much) exaggerated. You see many stereotypes and the movie is very funny and entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...