Loading Screen Glitch

Has anyone else noticed that in sal's mission 'rollercoaster ride' (in which you have to scare the union boss jane hopper into playing along), that if you stop, giving hopper chance to get away (rolling the limo on it's side or stopping altogether), that when the loading screen comes up, after which it should return to the game and say 'MISSION FAILED' it does not go back to normal play, but the loading screen stays up, the only button it lets you press is start, but then you can't do anything else other than to press start again, returning to the loading screen. I have tried putting my psp on sleep, to no avail.

Is it me, or has this descended into more of a help topic than a general point. ANYWAY, has anyone noticed this/noticed this and knows how to get it to go away???

I don't remember any such glitch. What version PSP are you playing on and are you using any homebrew while playing?

no homebrew/ any other foreign material on my psp. this has happened quite a few time to me, across many versions, i am currently on 2.7 (PLEASE DONT GO APE AT ME) but it has happened when i got my psp last year, when i had 2.0, and happened on 2.5 i think.