stowaway[v1.0]

avi86

I have tried this mission several times but aint able to complete it.I even tried the saved game posted in akumals topic(help!stowaway v1),but as soon as i load the game using it,the game terminates and i get the error message(windows prompt).but the rest of my saved files are working fine.hence it should be a problem either with my game or the saved file in the above said topic.hence i am uploading my own saved file.any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

GTASAsf3.rar

i tried all the ways,re-installed the game and its V 1.0.none worked.the problem is,i dont have a graphic card and my onboard graphic card is just a 64MB(intel 865 mother board) one.hence the plane just skips a step forward instead of accelerating normally.so even if i reduce the graphic settings its not possible to get on the plane.hence the only way out for me is to get a saved game from some one else.thanx for the suggestions.

how can you use saved games with v2?

Where? On v1?

You can't. But someone said that it's actually possible to convert v2 save files to v1, but it's very hard and only a coding expert can do it.

So basically, just convert your version to v1 and start a new game.

You cant slayer. If you bought SA V2, then its V2 forever. save games from V1 only work with V1, save games from V2 only work with V2.

Yeah, but if you use the no-dvd thing and replace the script.img and main.scm with the v1 ones, and start a new game, you'll have a v1 save.