Oops, ripped my face!

i got 17 stitches. oh, and that bump on my head is filled with........BBLLOOOODD! SERIOUSLY!

i just got a call from the doctor. There gonna have to make a hole in my bump, through all the layers of skin, to relive the pressure of my skin. And if i dont get it done, its probualy gonna keep filling w/ blood untill it pops!

a week ago,my nefue pushed me of the trapoline and i landed on my neck and wriste. that still hurts.

2 years ago,i fell off my bike and my whole neecap skin ripped off and i could see my neecap!

1 year ago, i got hit by a car.but i never got hurt

Sorry about hitting you man.. :unsure:

@Righty: Last time i did that was on a cement stairs. My shin was dented. >.<

We should rename this topic: The Pain Of life :P

a week ago,my nefue pushed me of the trapoline and i landed on my neck and wriste. that still hurts.

2 years ago,i fell off my bike and my whole neecap skin ripped off and i could see my neecap!

1 year ago, i got hit by a car.but i never got hurt

So what's next? Falling from a building?

I fell downstairs when I was 3, but I haven't hurt myself at all.

A year ago I managed to fall off my bed and break my arm...

On my 5th birthday I managed to fall off a wall onto a bike and break my arm too.

Couple of years ago I got a scalpel stuck in the bone in my hand.

I ran into a lamppost and went to hospital around the same time.

So.. yeah :P

Jeez dude. The only times I've been to the hospital for injuries is when I broke my left arm when I was five and getting stitches for the aforementioned scar.

Ok get this..

I fallen down the stairs more than 23 times in my life. The same stairs. And everytime, my head hit the cornor of a pillar at the same spot. ( well close)

I had to go to the hospital for everyone to get stiches.

ugh

Edited by Steven

When I was 3 years old I attempted to climb out my pushchair which of course has wheels so it slipped under my weight and I broke my arm. I remember nothing of that though.

When I was about 11 I tripped over and smashed my right hand into the leg of a very heavy chair which didn't move at all, I displaced the tiny bones that are in the base of your thumb, so I basically dislocated it and that hurt. It was very swollen too.