1. 1. So, what is it?

• Broken leg
    • Broken arm
    • Deep gash
    • Memotoma [bump full of blood]
    • Coma
    • Convulsion
    • Other

I was once making chips but I was bored of waiting for the oil to get hot. So I set the temp too high it started to smoke the whole house up. I picked up the pot to take it outside but I spilled it on one hand and then in a reflex shot it up spilling half of what was left of the oil on my other hand and arm. I was in hospital for five days and had to wear bandages for 3 months.

I was once making chips but I was bored of waiting for the oil to get hot. So I set the temp too high it started to smoke the whole house up. I picked up the pot to take it outside but I spilled it on one hand and then in a reflex shot it up spilling half of what was left of the oil on my other hand and arm. I was in hospital for five days and had to wear bandages for 3 months.

shi* that gotta hurt.

me and mates got drunk and starting jumping off one of there garages into a little paddling pool only i missed OUCH i broke a dech chair when i landed morale of the story deck chairs arent strong enough

.... are you australian, or brittish, or r you just talking like that?

Well I'm South African... NEway I just remembered dat the day after I got back frm da hospital I stubbed my toe badly on the stairs, there was a piece of flesh half the length and height hanging from it. All I felt was a sting though, the burns messed up my sense of pain and temperature for a while. I also crashed my motorbike into our gate the day after I got it and busted my gums up badly.