[SA] i need help!

Mouta

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh yes, I was wrong in my first post (atleast I hope so). If you do a bunny hop (Mt bike or BMX) and start shooting at the right time, you'll get some pretty nice height. It's a glitch, and glitches are allowed. This trick works best with Mt bike, but it works on other bikes too.

:worship: And Slayer i tried Re-rendering.And it reduced the 139 Mb to 101Mb :worship:

No, I didn't mean to re-render the output file. I meant that you reduce the bitrate of the vid and render a new file. That way you'll get the best size/quality. I'd tell you to use MPEG-2, 640x480, between 1777kbps (minimum) and 2500kbps. Atleast that's what I use (1777kbps, not big difference, but a smaller file). You might wanna try WMV9 aswell.

:worship: And Slayer i tried Re-rendering.And it reduced the 139 Mb to 101Mb :worship:

No, I didn't mean to re-render the output file. I meant that you reduce the bitrate of the vid and render a new file. That way you'll get the best size/quality. I'd tell you to use MPEG-2, 640x480, between 1777kbps (minimum) and 2500kbps. Atleast that's what I use (1777kbps, not big difference, but a smaller file). You might wanna try WMV9 aswell.

OK will try that too.

Howz my new Sign moto