GTA IV- The Wild West

I have got an idea. I like western movies, but there is not many western game sout there. I would like to have one GTA western game (or a western game with all great stuff from GTA)

I thought like this:

you start like an immigrant from Europe somewhere, maybe UK. And you come to USA in 1870 or something.

The map maybe can be in San Andreas but in the 1870's ;D Every town is a smaller version of the later citys. In Las Venturas for example there are a lot of cardgambledens, whorehouses and saloons. And there are more smaller towns to visit. And more wilderness, with animals wich you have to hunt to survive, If you dont eat at the saloons. Or you could become a hunter and hunt buffaloes or wild horses and sell them in the towns.

Or start up, or join, a gang of bandits. Then you can rob banks and trains and cattles. but if you are a robber you have to watch out. The sheriff will be after your ass. He put you in jail. If you kill too many people and are too rough in one specific town, all people in that town will start hunt you, and take care of the law themself. If THEY catch you, they will certainly hang you. Then you have to start over, or load game.

You can make contacts and trade with indiantribes, or kill them. And you could enter the civilwar between south and north. The warzone would be around the middle of the map and you can choose side, get a uniform and start killing (without getting hanged:P) If you travel over to one side in the wrong colors the people there wont treat you very nice though, so remember to change cloths.

This is just a quick "preview" of my ideas. I dont have the time or patience now to write it all down. But what do you think? Isnt it good? Maybe they should change name to Grand Theft Horse then, and start a new series :P

I would like a good western cowboy game, just like GTA in cowboy outfit... omg... I want it sooo bad. :mellow:

I really wish people would stop wanting GTA4 to be everything they want in any game ever.

No offence, your ideas are good....... for a wild west game. Just NOT for a modern urban car-based game. Go submit those ideas for a Wild West game, go to gunthesequel and post them there. This forum is for GTA, as you know. These topics are wishlists for GTA, as you know. Those ideas are absolutely nothing to do with GTA, as you should know.

It isn't just you, its loads of people. The amount of times people have asked for being able to go to work and wash yourself and go to the toilet and go shopping and get married and have kids. There is a game for that, it's called 'The Sims'.

Yes you can do a lot of things in GTA games, and we are going to see lots of new things in the game. I just don't think this game has to be everything, and so far it hasn't really tried to be. In San Andreas, getting new clothes or outfits is alright, but eating and girlfriends is just too much. I hope Rockstar remove those features from the game, and I hope they don't add any more like that.

I wouldn't complain if there was a horse you could ride in GTA4. I wouldn't get over excited, and I know a lot of people that would complain. It just isn't very Grand Theft Auto, that's all. I own "Gun", it's a good game. I just don't think it would be suitable for this genre.

Yes very nice ideas, but I don't want to read them here. Ever. Thankyou.

hmm :mellow: but... What if it was in the middle age??? Or was set in the roman Empire? You could steal wagons and horses, and rescue ladies from dragons and evil warlords :coolthumbup:

Yes, that is a great Idea! What do you think of that? You would wear cool shiny armour and fight with long swords and lances. And you could buy/build castles instead of the crappy appartments in SA. :w00t: WOW

OK, mmm, but what if you where... on the MOON :D You could steal those funny "moonlandingmachines." And the you could do missions for martians (is it spelled like that)?

Its much like GTA now. You fly spaceships (planes/choppers) you drive mooncars (cars/bikes). And you would be able to jump reeeeeaaaally high! It coul dtake plave in 2300 so there is cities on tghe moon too. :clapping:

No. Just no.

Space is for different games. Not GTA Games.

How many houses do you see on the moon? How many fast-food outlets? How many cars? How many police? How many airports? None.

Right so you want it to be set a few hundred years in the future, with flying cars, colonised planets and space ports? I'm sure I've seen games like that.. Star Trek? There are loads of games like that.

BUT NOT GRAND THEFT AUTO.

No one like my ideas :nope: i think they are great :'( Oh wait. no I got an even better idea.

GTA Underground :D

This you cant say no to.

You live under the surface. Down in caves and stuff. Almost like the Lego Rock Raiders if you've seen them. There could be citys like Moria (in LOTR). ^_^

No one like my ideas :nope: i think they are great :'( Oh wait. no I got an even better idea.

GTA Underground :D

This you cant say no to.

You live under the surface. Down in caves and stuff. Almost like the Lego Rock Raiders if you've seen them. There could be citys like Moria (in LOTR). ^_^

Dude, I just have to say it: You're an ID*OT (*=I). You come here and post everything non-related to GTA. I think you've came here just to spam and piss someone off. I believe you just want to start a fight here, there is no way that somebody who can turn on the computer be so stupid that he can't understand the word "AUTO" in "GRAND THEFT AUTO".

Car = a vehicle that has an engine, a steering wheel and 4 wheels, two on each side.

That means = no horses, wagons, spaceships, moon landing machines, stuff from Mars and a lots of other crap...

Geez... :pissedred:

San Andreas had bicycles, which had no engine, 2 wheels, and wouldn't be classed as an 'auto'.

If the next GTA was set in the future then it would be ultimately boring, one of the best features of GTA is to simply figure out how to drive to a place, or climb a wall to get to a building.

I believe you just want to start a fight here, there is no way that somebody who can turn on the computer be so stupid that he can't understand the word "AUTO" in "GRAND THEFT AUTO".

Car = a vehicle that has an engine, a steering wheel and 4 wheels, two on each side.

Hm, i thought Auto stood for Automatic :huh:

ok, no moon, no horses and no caves... but we still go the sea. Come on guys. Thats great! You could be pirates. And the effects could be SO COOL! Becuase its only water everywhere. IT doesnt take any power from the game to make up a hole world. :dribble:

GTA Piratebay, whorship my great idea :worship:

Auto = automobile = car

Motor vehicle theft is a crime of theft. This is generally understood to refer to the stealing of automobiles, buses, motorcycles, snowmobiles, trucks, and the like; but not to aircraft, boats, bulldozers, and spacecraft.

The crime is commonly charged under the name grand theft auto in the U.S.

In popular culture, the video game series Grand Theft Auto uses car theft as a main focal point of its games.

Yes that does include spacecraft, but a game centred around spacecraft wouldn't be interesting. In a space world, everything would be perfect and ergonomical; no history, no familiar locations, no references to any events or people. It's this that makes GTA special.

The range of locations in San Andreas is massive: not just one massive cave with lots of little caves in it; not just the moon with space pods on it. It would be boring and unexciting.

Hmm.. which vehicle should i choose - a big space buggy, a small space buggy, or a rocket ship? Small space buggy. Okay *gets in* I'll drive over here, out of this space complex onto the surface of the moon. Oh no a crater *drives around it. Oh no a crater *drives around it. Oh no a crater *drives around it. Oh no a crater *drives around it. Oh no a crater *drives around it. Oh no a crater *drives around it. Oh no a crater *drives around it. *arrives at the other space complex*. Okay.. I'll go back now.
BORING
Hmm.. which cave should I go in? This one or this other identical one? Hmm.. the one on the left I think. Oh this is nice, I love how it looks exactly the same as all the other caves here.
BORING
Hmm... which vehicle should I choose - Turismo, Bobcat, Enforcer, Hydra, Jetmax? Wide range to pick from, hundreds of cars. Okay the Bobcat it is *gets in*. Oh no a river *avoids*.Oh no a building *drives round*. Oh no a hill *drives over*. Oh no a railway line *drives on*. Oh no a wall *crashes into*.
FUN!!!

:mellow: hm, you acctually got a point there. But there could be caves like those in The Flintstones :D And the time would be the Stone Age. You could theft dinosours and other historical creatures. And you could have gangwars and fight over territories. And there would be a big amount of weapons to choose from. Stones to throw, stones to chop someone with, spears, wooden clubs (or what they call it). That would be cool.

I could play that game :D

"Grand Theft Dinasoure" Wow, I think im going to look for a job at Rockstar, they could need my intelligence. I know what people want :thumbsup:

Right so in your game there would be four weapons, and everybody would live in caves. There's still nothing interesting other than caves. If everyone lives in caves then there would be no buildings. No cars in the stone age. You could steal dinosaurs.. great.

Your game is just about the gangs and the people and the objects and the interiors of buildings. Remember the original GTA? That was just cars, building exteriors and landscapes - and they're still the best things about San Andreas. We want to keep that basic essence of the game, even if it shifts a couple of decades (not millenia).

And it's Dinosaur btw.

Grand Theft Dinasoure" Wow, I think im going to look for a job at Rockstar, they could need my intelligence. I know what people want

They probably need a good laugh after the Hot Coffee incident. Go for it