What song do you want? Remember that you have to consider the editing options  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you want?

• Alter Bridge-Shed My Skin
    • Korn-Here To Stay
    • Black Lab-Learn To Crawl
    • Rammstein-Mein Hertz Brent
    • Rob Zombie-Dragula

Well I don't know any of these songs, so I don't know which one should I vote for. :erm:

First, you've got to capture the replays, trim them, choose the ones you want in the vid, and then post the lenght of the song required.

This topic should be the last one made. Wait for a second.

Maybe links to those music would help.

And Chris, imo those things that you've said are useful when you're making a solo video. However, in a community video, you can't be sure how many submissions you'll get, so that means that you can't put a 6-minute song if you have only 4 minutes of good material.

It doesn't matter how many reps I get because this way I can put in the best ones and if there are any mehish ones I can use a fairly longer song.

The reason I did this is because we could either have two songs or as I prefer, one long one. I also want to add Limp Bitzkit -Boiler.

EDIT:Damn I've missed my 100th post.... :(

Edited by Ghost

Probably yeah, anyway I voted for:

Rammstein - My Heart Burns (I think it translates as that)

Pretty much, It is a cool song that I would like to edit to, though so are the others on there.

It's a cool song that IMO would be pretty easy to sync stunts to as it has a distinctive chorus. It's 4:39, so we'll need a fair few submissions.

Thats why people should join up!

• 2 weeks later...