How many flips have you accompished on one jump?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. flips?

• 5+

• 2 weeks later...
here it is:

Quad: 18

Car: i fliped so fast once i couldnt remember it was like 22

NRG: hmmm..... mabey about 6

slayer i cant untill i find out a way to make a vid on a ps2.

22 flips in a car?!?!?!

I can't believe that, let alone 18 flips in a quad bike!

• 2 weeks later...

u cant get flips with motorcycles. ive tried many many times off of mount chilliad and never got one perfect front to back flip. i doesnt let you. once you get about 100 degrees up, it turns you left or right or if your jump was absolutely frikken impossibly perfect, it goes about 190 degrees and then turns over and never does a front flip. dont listen to anyone that has done more than 16 flips in any vehicle. mount chilliad isnt even 16 seconds down.

except if they hit a tree.

Oh well, mine need a lot, a LOT of practice. I don't have any crashing mats so I gotta do them outside. And you loose your will when you bail a few times...

But I can't do a handspring off ground. I don't layout while in the air. Oh well, I tried it only a few times.

Just don't push it too hard if you're unsure. See, I practice Parkour, and flips and various tricks aren't part of it. I do them just to increase the skill and agility. 99% of stuff I do is Parkour, not flips. I'd do them if I'd have a gym to practice. The only gym I go to is the one where you lift weights and there are no mats there.

Btw have you heard of Evolution team? They are free runners (not traceurs) and they have a video full of bails. They released it a long time ago, but it's still fun to watch.

• 2 months later...

If you're sharing videos you should all put them on YouTube, it's a lot easier for us to see them all that way.

I recorded a couple of videos over a year ago doing flips off mount chiliad in a quad, I only managed 4 but I was really testing my video capture card from my PS2 so it wasn't an attempt at a record or anything. I also made a video of flying the Vortex which was just another test, I didn't go that far.

Links:

Quad Flips -

Vortex Flying -