GTA vs Real-life

i am so tired of people saying games are stupid and that i should get out getting out is boring all people ever do is talk talk talk so lets compare gta to real life

YOUR CAR IS:

GTA: stolen from some ped in a couple seconds

Life: bought and paid for in a couple years

A SIGN SAYS 10 MPH:

GTA: you blaze down there doing whatever you want

Life: you go rolling down at the posted limit

(i'll post more later)

drnnking soda-

GTA: Gives you more life

real life: makes you fill up your baldder

Crashing your caro a wall at 80MPH-

GTA: makes your car get a dented bumper and a cracked windshield

real life: end you up with 1/2 of your car pancaked and death/extreme injury to yourself

medics-

GTA: Can bring anyone to life weather they got stabbed, cut with a chaisaw, shot 60 times in the chest, or run over with some CPR.

real life- only give you a bandaid

Catching Fire-

GTA: You scream,lose health a little and eventually the flame dies and you are good to go.

Real Life: Your clothes burn, you receive severe burns to your skin and the flame doesn't die but you do.

Jumping Off Buildings-

GTA: You jump off a building more than 4 stories high and fall face flat on the ground; then just get up like nothing happened.

Real Life: You jump off a building more than 4 stories high and fall face flat on the ground; breaking most if not all your bones in your body leading to your death.

Jumping Off Buildings (with a bike)-

GTA: You land perfectly while causing no damage to the bicycle or yourself. If you do fall in the wrong position you just fall off the bike and suffer very little loss of health.

Real Life: Your bike breaks in several different places causing you too fall off and landing on the ground suffering horrific injuries to the part of your body you land on. Even if you do manage to stay on the force and vibration of the bike will possibly break bones in your body and possibly parlizying you.

Edited by ArturKim21

Ambulences

GTA: gets to the injured person no matter what, even if it runs over 50 ppl on the way

life:takes god damn ages to arrive

cops

GTA:Will chase you to hell and back.

life:calls in reinforcements

firing a weapon near a police station

GTA: people will run away.

life: 50 cops are on you before you can say "wtf"

shotoing a car door with a pistol

GTA:cars will eventually blow up.

life: bullet holes

Standing in the middle of a highway

GTA: will stop the cars magically a metre infront of you (usually)

Life: is near certain death

Climbing on top of a train

GTA: nothing to it

Life: is probable injury or death

Sleeping with prostitutes

GTA: Less money, enhanced health

Life: Less money, sexual disease (aka worse health)

Hovering a VTOL plane at low altitude over uneven ground

GTA: absoloutely nothing

Life: instability and veering off

Carrying 10 sizable weapons around

GTA: a lot of fun blowing up things

Life: a broken back

Driving a tank into a wall

GTA: rebound off the wall

Life: a bit of ruble left

Drive a van into the airport

GTA: do whatever you want

Life: cops and SWAT teams on you before you can say "man that was fast"

Drive a car at 80 MPH at a ramp

GTA: 720 degree rotation and land back on all four wheels and drive off ok

Life: Crumpled suspension, injury and a hell of a repair bill

GTA: Chased by cops and escape

Real Life: Chased by cops and they never give up until they arrest you

GTA: running all the time, never tired

Real life: running for 2 minutes and take a break

GTA: Killing 100 persons and feel like you just stepped on ants

Real life: killing 1 person and it haunts you for the rest of your life

Stealing A Car-

GTA: Run up to any car, open up the door, punch the driver in the face and drive off.

Real Life: Run up to any car, open up the door, find out the driver is much bigger than you, get your ass whooped.

Flying A Plane-

GTA: Hop into a plane, take off, and start having fun.

Real Life: Hop into a plane, take off, then realize you have no idea how to fly it.

Cops All Around You(6 Stars)-

GTA: Enter a cheat code and the cops walk away.

Real Life: Wish your life was like GTA...

Buying/Eating pizza

GTA- walk up to the cash register scroll through the allready made foods that were prebaked just for you, buy one, and eat it in front of the cash register in 4 seconds tops

RL- Call the resaurant, reserve a seat, show up 3 min later and wait in a 16 person line to find that there are no seats left then you get mad and they claim that they never heard of any seat reservations, then you wait 30 min, get a seat, wait 10 min, the waiter comes and asks what you want and you buy a small pizza and soda, then you wait 20-30 min for it to bake, then the waiter brings the pizza and soda to you and you eat it in 15 min. then leave after having the worst pizza youve ever had.

Swimming underwater

GTA:you can hold breath for 1 minute plus 30s before you drown

REAL LIFE:u cant hold your breath for even 30s and you drown cuz u cant swim

Flying (or entering into in VC) over some military area

GTA:Instantly there are dozens of black FBI cars chasing u, planes and helis shoting and firing rockets at u, like they were wating just for u

REAL LIFE:d soldiers (or planes, over d radio) give u a warning and u walk (fly) away

Geting hit by a rocket wen flying

GTA:u continue flying like nothing happened, or if it hits u in d wing, u continue flying with ur plane shaking

REAL LIFE:ur plane is blown n ur dead instantly

GTA:you can hold breath for 1 minute plus 30s before you drown

REAL LIFE:u cant hold your breath for even 30s and you drown cuz u cant swim

Who can't swim? And besides, I've managed to hold my breath for 1:50 while I was training swimming. I quit 2 years ago. Now I can't hold it longer than 1:10 (although I haven't tried it much).

Yeah, yeah... Now I know: you won't believe it. I don't care. I could do it at that time. :tongue:

breaking a chain link fence.

gta: kick it with full muscle and an entire row of it falls to the ground in peices.

real life: kick it very hard for 3 minutes until your foot hurts like sht and then u get tools and start unscrewing.

speeding.

gta: drive past a cop at 90+ and wave to him. he waves back

real: drive past a cop at 90+ and wave to him. he turns on the sirens and chases u

gta: get into a HYDRA that u dont know how to fly and drive and turn very fast like u where stitin on the couch

real: get into a HARRIER that u dont know how to fly and crash. and if your lucky enough to get into the air the G-forces will nkock u out and crash

Who can't swim? And besides, I've managed to hold my breath for 1:50 while I was training swimming. I quit 2 years ago. Now I can't hold it longer than 1:10 (although I haven't tried it much).

Yeah, yeah... Now I know: you won't believe it. I don't care. I could do it at that time. :tongue:

Well, you probably could do it, i can hold my breath for about 80s with not too much trouble (i train waterpolo), but try holding breath and doing something, like running or swimming at the same time and you probably wont be able to hold breath longer than 30s. :bleh: And btw, a lot of people live inland (europe n USA)

Swimming

GTA: u swim 50 meters and get tired

REAL LIFE:u either can swim 300m or u cant swim at all

but try holding breath and doing something, like running or swimming at the same time and you probably wont be able to hold breath longer than 30s.

Yeah, that's much different.

And btw, a lot of people live inland (europe n USA)

I'm sure they've already learnt to swim. I mean, they have swimming pools/lakes, don't they?

Interestingly enough, most police officers will not persue you if you are going that fast ... I've done it before and he didn't come after me. High speed chases cause too many problems. But driver is much more realistic along those lines.

:blink: 4 real u did? man ur lucky i get a dam ticket every time i go over 60. even if its 1 mile over the cops pull me over

Edited by evabin2libertycity?