Sign in to follow this  
Chris

World Cup 2006 Thread

I found that brazil game quite lacklustre, everyone (i think :P) was expecting more.

We have a better chance against them IMO, than i previously thought.

Brazilwere rubbish not worldchampion quality. Ronaldo looked lazy and didnt really care. Adriano was probably the best player making runs. Kaka scored an amazing goal well done to him. Trinidad and Tobago. Bring it on!

I don't think Brazil will win this world cup, but I have a feeling England will. Did you know it has been 40 years since England won the world cup in 1966. If England win, there is a pattern. Some pattern, there must be.

2006-1966 = er 40 yeah he's right!

Sorry bit of a janitor moment.

I think we should start up betting on the winner out of forum money. My money is on iran purely because the odds would mean I'd have more money than god here if they won

W00t! 2-0 to England. England FTW!

And you're counting that as a good match? Jesus if we carry on playing like that when it actually matters say goodbye to the World Cup

Anyone see the Brazil and Australia game today? I watched the first half but missed the second. Could someone fill me in on what happened? Or I could just check the internet or some sports show.

Edited by ArturKim21

Now Spain is loosing to Tunez, this has been a weird World Cup so far.

Anyway, go Mexico beat Portugal and avoid Argentina.

Brazil won 2-0

Adriano and Fred scored the 2 goals, and our goals were offtarget

Oh well, Croatia has it coming

I'm keeping a close eye on Group G, hoping France would advance (I've always been behind Thierry Henry), too bad they're not doing as well as they used to.

I have a feeling that England is going to win 2-0 in their next game :thumbsup:

How did you get to 2-0? Rooney's getting back so that should be a big step forward for the team...

Well since Germany are beating Ecuador right now and probably will win. We (England) really need to win the match tonight, otherwise we might be up against Germany in the next round. :o

Anyway, go Mexico beat Portugal and avoid Argentina.

Portugal is playing against the Netherlands, that means that the dutch can say :hi:

Argentina will win the cup if not Brazil. But I have doubts for Brazil, since they thingk Ronaldo is too fat. Yup, too fat. And, look at their victory against Serbia and Montenegro 6-0! WOOOHOO!

Glory, Glory, Argentina....

Argentina will win the cup if not Brazil. But I have doubts for Brazil, since they thingk Ronaldo is too fat. Yup, too fat. And, look at their victory against Serbia and Montenegro 6-0! WOOOHOO!

Glory, Glory, Argentina....

Not if Mexico beat them (yeah right, not even I think that is possible lol).