Ever flown a heli in LCS?

You can get a heli in game through two ways, there's a mission (I forget the name) containing a helicopter then when the helicopter lands on a building it's possible to stunt up onto that building and get in. The other method is to jack a Police Helicopter which is supposedly possible if you get onto one of the wings of the automatd planes with a 3+ wanted level

sorry all. there was meant ot be a poll, but unfortunately as my computer is slowly and painfully dying it decided it doesn't like them... MY HARD DRIVE SOUNDS LIKE A COFFEE GRINDER AND MY SYSTEM KEEPS SPONTANEOUSLY SHUTTING DOWN! Also, there is a gamesave by the legend that is edisoncarter that has a heli in the staunton garage NOT FIRMWARE RESTRICTED! i would attach it, but, guess what! my computer doesn't like attatchements either! Will do so as soon as it is not retarded. Forgive me...

sorry all. there was meant ot be a poll, but unfortunately as my computer is slowly and painfully dying it decided it doesn't like them... MY HARD DRIVE SOUNDS LIKE A COFFEE GRINDER AND MY SYSTEM KEEPS SPONTANEOUSLY SHUTTING DOWN! Also, there is a gamesave by the legend that is edisoncarter that has a heli in the staunton garage NOT FIRMWARE RESTRICTED! i would attach it, but, guess what! my computer doesn't like attatchements either! Will do so as soon as it is not retarded. Forgive me...

YES MY COMPUTER DOES ATTATCHMENTS! ONLY WORKS EU THOUGH AND IS SAVE SLOT 1 SO TRY NOT TO OVERWRITE YOUR OWN SAVE!

psp_gtalcs_helieu.zip

Edited by Noz51

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...