Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Octane

all the f&f movies were ment to have a game. im seeing it 2moro with my dad as hes into modded cars (he has and audi a4 with 20" rims, 2000 watt speakers, lowered, neons in the boot, body kit etc. and its no the old shit one, its the new nice one)

very good! It shows this 17 year old i think thats very good at driving back at home then he got in trouble by racing this guy at school. Goes to japan and learns drifting and gets in some trouble on the way. Vin Deisel appears at the end also.

Sounds pretty cool might go check it out later. I wish Paul Walker was in it though but a new guy might be a good idea. I watched the last two movies and they were good so I am looking forward to this one. I watched the first one a long time ago what happened to Vin Diesel at the end of it? It's pretty cool that he makes a reappearance.

Edited by ArturKim21

what happened to Vin Diesel at the end of it? It's pretty cool that he makes a reappearance.

Brian (Paul Walker) let him go because he had to leave town because the police had to move on him because of the trucks. Anyways, i thought this one might not be that good, but it turned out great! I liked it because it was all racing and in the nightime, unlike 2fast 2furious that there is like one big racing scene in the beginning, this one is loaded and better than the first i think....its more "underground" as you can say

Doesn't anyone think that all these streetracing films are the same. A similar storyline emerges in all films like this, two people have a race, one forces the other one to crash into a civilian vehicle, that person gets put in prison, then once he gets out, he seeks revenge and races him again, and wins.

My take on these movies - they are a ricer's dream. I'm not a fan of the movies at all. I'm not into making an economy car try to look like something its not - IE Honda Civic.

Now, someone my age, who is more dumb that I am sees one of these movies and tries to race his 15 year old rusty Honda Civic. Then he ends up hurting himlself or someone else or at the least, causing property damage and then insurance goes up. Smart move.

i was really surprised by this movie i thought the story was going to be boring like the first two but it was actually a good story and the races were better than the races in the first two(but the first two movies did have sweet races also) i am hoping to move to japan someday so i was glad to see the city of tokyo so brilliantly captured in this flick also the music was really good especially using bawitdaba for the first race i loved that part

• 2 weeks later...

in fnftd they do have already powerful cars. they have no civics in it. the only crappy car, that is actually really relaly good, was the mr2 i think. this movie has like relaly relaly expenisve 200 thousand dollar cars. like bow wow has like 8 really really nice cars in his garage.

Edited by tilly