The Grand Theft Auto Story

Neto

Yeah so this like a game where you make your own story kinda of like the "3 word story game" but only you make the missions, the storylines, the gameplay etc.

For example: Nacho_31: The story begins where ricky just came out of jail for selling drugs

Pedro21: So then some guy calls him he wants him to steal a hummer that has 100k on it

The_Driver: so then he steals a car

AND ON AND ON

"After moving away from Liberty City for getting in trouble with some rival mafias, John ?????? had to move away to (Someone name the city I don't know what to name it) and that's when the trouble started to happend"

The year 2006

John arrives at the airport waiting for his cousin Nacho to pick him up............

(NOW SOMEBODY ELSE NEEDS TO CONTINUE TELLING THE GTA STORY)

Edited by Neto

Johnny runs because he doesn't have a weapon, the rival mafia member is chasing him when all of a sudden Nacho comes to the rescue and runs over the rival mafia member.

Nacho: Hey yo was up johnny

Johnny: Gee thanks for the help

Nacho: No problem get in, let's go to my crib

Johnny: sure i guess

(Johnny gets in the Stallion)

Edited by Neto

They make it to their crib,

Johnny: I guess i'm going to crash in here for a while, until I can find a new home.

Nacho: What the gently caress! Well now that you said that your gonna have to work for me now

Johnny: Gee I guess

Some time Passes by as the lights of the street whiz by the sound of tires.

Nacho decides to pull over in a ditch and turns the ingnition off.

Cutting the lights with it.

John glances around and leans his head over and as if he about to say something.

Nacho, leans over lights a smoke and speaks, "eh, kid that was some shit back there at the airport."

John nods and watches a passing car while hanging on to nachos words.

" Well kid I may have some work for you later on. Drop by hells kitchen, in the old bakery on 11th street and me and my associates may have some work for you".

Johns nods again "okay nacho, that'll be great".

Nacho turns on the ingination and pull the car onto the road and points up over at a distant building.

"Kid thats a motel, I'll drop you off there as I'm busy man and I can't be fuckin babysitting you all night"

John nods his head "Yes, yes thats okay I got some dough for a cab and night in a room"

The car pulls up in the motel and stops under a red neon light hung up on the signpost.

John gets out and closes the door. Nacho leans over to the door john just got out and rolls down the window and pass him a pack a of matches with a address on it.

"Hells kitchen, old bakery 11th street"

"See ya later kid" yells nacho as he rolls down the windows and drives off the lot into the road and off into the dark sky.

-That wasn't too long was it?

johnny slowly walks towards the motel reception.

"Hey, single room, one night." Johnny says to the motel owner.

"Room 11." the owner says lazily.

Johnny mumbles a thanks and walks outside and slowly up the stairs into Room 11. Johnny opens the door with a creak.

"Ahh, nice to see you again Johnny." a rough voice says from the centre of the room. Johnny notices several men surrounding the insides of the room. "Come in."

Yeah so then it's his old boss that was waiting for him Salvatore Leone

Johnny: What the gently caress, aren't you suppose to be dead?

Salvatore Leone: Eh, let me tell you what happend that fuckin' backstabbing prick claude thought he killed me when he destroyed the mafia car, but let me tell ya something, I wasn't in that car in fact I wasn't even in Liberty City. Now we know the whereabouts of Claude here's the street I want you to go kill him and if you do I might have some more work for ya. Now get outta here.

Johnny: Cool ok.

Johnny makes it to Nacho's place

Nacho: Yo wad up G, look dogg here's the thing my cousin was killed back then in 1992 he's name was Big Smoke and the mothafucka who killed him, his name was Carl Johnson, I want you to take that motherfucka out, Get a plane fly to Los Santos look for him in Vinewood or Orange Grove St. he should be in either one of those places.

Johnny: What's in it for me?

Nacho: You live in my fuckin' house, I fuckin' feed you! Now go frolicking do it!

Johnny: Uh, ok.

• 2 weeks later...

nacho goes to the airport and finds his old girlfriend there misty, they jack a beagle and misty drives it to grove street, nacho aims at cj sitting on his steps talking to his homie and and shoots BUT cj has a S.P.A.S -12 on him and shoots at nacho and misty your going down and mission ends on a roof of the Alabama club.Nacho and misty go to the motel to do something. :P

• 3 months later...

CJ shot Misty and Jonny. Mission failed.

You respawn at a hospital. There's a taxi waiting for you. Retun to nachos place and restart the mission.

Jonny arrives in Grove street with Misty . There's a bunch of grove street members there. Somebody told them Jonny was going to kill CJ. They open fire. Misty says, "Get into that alley! I'll cover you."

Jonny runs to the alley. He pulls out a 9mm. He peaks his head out of the alley and sees misty shoting down grove boys like crazy. Soon all the grove boys are dead. She smiles at Jonny. "There we go." Misty says. Then a greenwood with the license plate Grove 4 Life comes and wacks Misty. She is laying on the ground bleeding. Jonny stays hidden in the alley. A man gets out of the car. POW!!!! He shoots misty in the face. Jonny jumps out. The man who killed Misty was CJ. Time slows down as Jonny kills CJ with his gun. CJ lays there in his blood. He's dead.

Jonny calls Nacho. CJ's dead but..... so is Misty. Jonny returns to Selern City (thats the name of the city where Nacho lives). Upon hearing of Mistys death Nacho says, " I always loved her." He puts a gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. Nacho and Misty are dead.

Jonny returns to the motel where Salvatore was staying.

Salvatore says, "Everything will be alright. You, me and my boys will return to Liberty City. I'll have you made." "f*** no!" says Jonny. He pulls out 2 UZIs and kills Salvatore and everyone else in the room.

Jonny steps out of the motel room. He needs a job.........

I'll continue the story, shall I?

Edited

Hey wait a minute, WHAT THE f***!!! Claude cant die, hes still in a body preserving capsule, at least thats what Slayer knows. He said that Claude was frozen 2002 to 2015.

Oh what the hell.

CJ says to Johnny, "Can you help me out here?" "f*** no, you backstabbing bastard" replies Johnny. Johnny hangs up. Cj repeatedly says "hello?". Meanwhile, Johnny walks out of the motel, only to be ambushed by Claude, who seemed to have faked his death. Johnny yells "Shit!" and gets in his car and gets the hell outta there. Claude runs into Johnny's room. Plus he takes his sawed-off shotgun he's been saving for a "rainy" day. And he is mad enough to destroy Johnny's room with a baseball bat. By the time Johnny gets back to the hotel, he finds out that his room has been destroyed and his shotgun has been taked. And then some japanese guy from the Yakuza ambushes him, attacking him with a katana. Johnny cautiosly avoids the blows and jumps out of the window. Fortunately, in his fall his foot was up, so he kicked a guy off his PCJ and got the hell outta there. He is ambushed again by Claude, which Claude is armed with his M16, blows up his bike and runs outta there. He spots a plane and runs to it. In the engine Claude is still chasing him. While he's on takeoff, CJ notices he's gonna get hit by the wing and screams "no!" and gets cracked by the wing. Johnny flies to safety, but the left wing on his plane has been shot repeatedly by Claude's M16. He's still flying and he is seeing bullet trails flying into the distance, missing him. Unfortunately Claude spots a tank nearby. As soon as he's in it, it's a tack on Johnny. He uses the tank's lock-on system to target the plane. The rockets from the tanks miss. But one hits the plane. Johnny goes spinning into a little island. He jumps out of the plane and hurts his back really badly. He knows he has to get out of state, or he will die trying to fight Claude.

Edited by Samiam2

• 2 weeks later...

So Johnny catches a plane to San Fierro.

Johnny: Man, things are really f***ed up.

He says to himself. His cell rings.

Johnny: Hello?

Salvatore: Hey, Johnny this is Salvatore. Look I got something for you to do.

Johnny: I'm not in Liberty City anymore.

Salvatore: Well where the hell are you?

Johnny: I'm in San Andreas.

Salvatore: Well get your ass back down here!

Johnny: f*** you! I'm not workin' for your ass no more!

Johnny hangs up and looks for somewhere to stay. He calls up CJ.

CJ: Hello?

Johnny: Hey CJ, wassup man this is Johnny.

CJ: Ohhhh wassup.

Johnny: A I wanted to apoligize about what happened a little while ago.

CJ A, it's nothing. Don't worry about it. So what you need.

Johnny: I kinda need a place to stay.

CJ: Oh really. Where you at?

Johnny: I'm at the airport in San Fierro.

CJ: Damn, how much money you got on you?

Johnny: Not much man.

CJ: Well I'm in Los Santos handling some buisness. Why don't you go down to the old gas station down in Doherty. My man Cesar can help you out.

Johnny: Thanks man.

CJ: No problem.

So Johnny heads on down to Doherty.

Edited by Ya Boy EJ

• 3 months later...

He meets Cesar down at Doherty,

Cesar: Hey ese, you the boy

Johnny: What boy?

Cesar: Don't act stupid with me, you the boy!

Johnny: No, I think you acting plenty of stupid for the both of us.

Cesar: Yeah you the boy, now get the f*** in the car...

Johnny: Aight aight,

Johnny gets in the car, and they drive back to Los Santos.

Johnny meets a guinea pig in the forest and says:

Johnny: Ay wusup.

Guinea pig: *squeak*

Johnny: dont be threatenin me, im gun hafta cap you!

Johnny shoots the hell out of the guinea pig. The next day his huge cell phone rings and he picks up. "This is the GP republic, saving all guinea pigs from harm," Johnny: "OH HAELL NAH!! yous better be readys cuz im gun shoots you up!"

so you are told to go to the GP factorie and shoot some huge guinea pigs. blah blah, then when you win, you can get a guinea pig fur covered cadillac outside of your safe house.

• 1 month later...