Maverick AND Hearse?

I'm not sure if you can fly the Maverick without using some sort of cheat device.

Yeah, but truly i could care less about the maverick......i NEED THE HEARSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE BESIDES THAT ONE MISSION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME

chill dude, i know where you can get a hearse... On staunton island, round the back of the hospital. Three should be one in a small car park, if not, drive round the block and it should spawn, don't go throwin' your psp at the wall yet (or ps2, whatever!)

Also if u want a heli, use this gamesave made by edison carter, it won't screw wit ur psp either, i use it, it's great! US AND UK VERSIONS!!! Just load like a normal game save via usb cable. BUT IT WILL REPLACE THE 1st SAVE ON YOUR PSP! LOOK OUT!

glad 2 help...

HeliInGarageUS.zip

HeliInGarageUK.zip

Edited by Noz51

Akon and Young Jeezy

chill dude, i know where you can get a hearse... On staunton island, round the back of the hospital. Three should be one in a small car park, if not, drive round the block and it should spawn, don't go throwin' your psp at the wall yet (or ps2, whatever!)

Also if u want a heli, use this gamesave made by edison carter, it won't screw wit ur psp either, i use it, it's great! US AND UK VERSIONS!!! Just load like a normal game save via usb cable. BUT IT WILL REPLACE THE 1st SAVE ON YOUR PSP! LOOK OUT!

glad 2 help...

Dude where is it......ive been lookin for a half hour and cant find it....why dont u make a map and show me where it is.........i looked behind the hospital and i cant find it

Edited by c_nichols

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Hearse (Highlight to read)parked around the back on the Hospital on Staunton Island opposite the dual parkway:). Hope this helps out :). Now could someone kindly advise me where I can find the Hellenbach GT ? As I need this for the Love Media sub-mission. I know you can get one from the (Highlight to read) Car Salesman Mission in Portland when you reach Level 5 or something but that is just too frustrating to do me and I keep failing it because of the stupid AI car drivers :thumbsdown:.

• 2 months later...