across the river lake thingy

zamber

did you ever try to go across the river lake thing when your not allowed to?

i did it wasn't cool. i put on unlim health and swam across it and when i got to the other side bum bum bummmmm a lot of cop started attacking me lol i had 4 stars for some reason.

It is kind of weird but I wasn't surprised since it was like that in GTA3 and VC (except you couldn't swim and there was a barrier). I didn't try it until I let my friend borrow the game and I was just playing at his house. I swam across and automatically got 4 stars and tried to run away but eventually got shot down. It's kind of not real because how would the cops know the CJ is on another island. What they stuck some kind of tracking device up his ass? :lol:

Were sorry to interupt your radio but we have breaking news. A hurricane is coming and all bridges and roads leading out of washington are closed. We will bring back more news on this breaking weather warning. We now return you to regualr broadcasting.

Edited by Sabin

It is kind of weird but I wasn't surprised since it was like that in GTA3 and VC (except you couldn't swim and there was a barrier). I didn't try it until I let my friend borrow the game and I was just playing at his house. I swam across and automatically got 4 stars and tried to run away but eventually got shot down. It's kind of not real because how would the cops know the CJ is on another island. What they stuck some kind of tracking device up his ass? :lol:

The same reason you can fall of a bulding and live, crash into a wall going 200MPH and just get a dented bumper, get shot 50 times and still be alive, its a videogame.

Well, I prefer getting 4 star level rather than having stupid blockades on the bridges (you have them but you can cross them much easier than in previous GTAs). And besides it was fun to run away.

Edited by Slayer