TOTAL IDEAS!

a year ago me and my mate was planning to change the entire code scenario and characters in gta:sa. We was gonna make a new game! We was going to call it: Grand Theft Auto:Santa Florina. There was 6 main islands: Orlindo, Rio da Florino, Tiger island, Vulture village, whale island and Winton. There was even a small island off the map called Treasure island. But after thinking it through we thought we might just plan the game and send the idea to R*.

We had a whole game planned. Missions, secrets And everything a gta game needed. I am not gonna say the main storyline, coz thats LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG n e ways i hope r* scrolls through these forums my addy is [email protected]

Damn it i have too much high aspirations, Crap!

N e ways whats your ideas?

anything in the world!

a year ago me and my mate was planning to change the entire code scenario and characters in gta:sa. We was gonna make a new game! We was going to call it: Grand Theft Auto:Santa Florina. There was 6 main islands: Orlindo, Rio da Florino, Tiger island, Vulture village, whale island and Winton. There was even a small island off the map called Treasure island. But after thinking it through we thought we might just plan the game and send the idea to R*.

We had a whole game planned. Missions, secrets And everything a gta game needed. I am not gonna say the main storyline, coz thats LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG n e ways i hope r* scrolls through these forums my addy is [email protected]

Damn it i have too much high aspirations, Crap!

N e ways whats your ideas?

anything in the world!

And Who's The Main Character Of Your Game????

haha. i know. thats the kinna stuff that just wastes the loading time that it takes to walk into your safe house. but yeah thats a great idea, and creat a character would be very very hard. u would need a good modeler, texturer, coder, and many good character ideas.

Folks, you all know that th ability of watching TV in-game could be great. You know that show on a commercial in Vice City? Bah... you forgot (:P)! What kind of a fan are you!?

Kidding... So yeah, there was/is a commercial in the radios about a show called 'Just The Five of Us'. It's a SitCom show, almost like that show called 'My Wife and Kids'.

I don't think it should be a problem for the PS3 console's CPU and the blu-ray disk. It's big enough to walk on it. He he...

Wouldn't it be great to be able to see those kind of shows? It brings that sense of 'OH-MY-GOD-THAT-GAME-IS-ALIVE!' thingy.

Folks, you all know that th ability of watching TV in-game could be great. You know that show on a commercial in Vice City? Bah... you forgot (:P)! What kind of a fan are you!?

Kidding... So yeah, there was/is a commercial in the radios about a show called 'Just The Five of Us'. It's a SitCom show, almost like that show called 'My Wife and Kids'.

I don't think it should be a problem for the PS3 console's CPU and the blu-ray disk. It's big enough to walk on it. He he...

Wouldn't it be great to be able to see those kind of shows? It brings that sense of 'OH-MY-GOD-THAT-GAME-IS-ALIVE!' thingy.

:blink::bleh::D Yeah, Would Be Nice To See The Radio Comercial And Some Other Show Like Fernado And Laslow Having Their Own Show, Taht Would Be Great!!!... :thumbsup::whistle::)

Meh, My mate quit, And we was gonna send it to R* but we didnt know any way of contactiong, so im gon na make a mod 4 just the islands to go off the coast of SA ive started it already to get to SF you need to cross the rickety bridge, If anyone has got MTA : SA you would know that you can create islands and if u have X island mod it seems as if it has been made with MTA, one question remains: HOW!?!

+ a little off topic your ideas for a GTA game

Edited by crazy-pidgeon!

"Will you and your mate release it for the PlayStation 2 as well as the PC?" - RyanVG

LMFAO, its just a mod, not an auctual game :D

"Meh, My mate quit, And we was gonna send it to R* but we didnt know any way of contactiong, so im gon na make a mod 4 just the islands to go off the coast of SA ive started it already to get to SF you need to cross the rickety bridge, If anyone has got MTA : SA you would know that you can create islands and if u have X island mod it seems as if it has been made with MTA, one question remains: HOW!?!" - crazy-pidgeon!

Hahahaha, you think R* was auctually going to produce your game?

Dude all i gotta say wud be, watchin tv in game wud b kinda cool, cus if uve ever played max payne 1 or 2, they did it great, cus it was hilarious shows, i luv that game....sry this is a gta forum, my bad

-ToxicBunny

You posted in the wrong topic, lol, you auctually watched the tv? it was just 2 minutes, and after those 2 minutes are over, it begins to loop. It is still a stupid idea, wanna watch tv so bad? change the TV from game to cable or sattalite or whatever

Here are some ideas for your game idea, crazy-pidgeon!

- Create-a-character mode

- Groceries

- When you're in your safehouse, you should also be able to watch TV

I hope either you or R* enjoy them.

- RyanVG

I love those ideas! :coolthumbup:

MORE NURSE BOB!!!!!!!!!!

That was so funny on LCS! B)

Edited by gtajunkie

oh yah, n des are sum g00d ideas 2!

-U shud be able 2 hire male hookas

-U shud be able 2 be poor n live on da street, in teh box

-u can eat dead ppl, or go rite up 2 dem n bite der arm when u r hungry

-u shud be able 2 take off ur underware so u can run round naked

-u can sneak into a guys backyard n u hav 2 kill teh dog so u can live in teh doghouse

-U can cut ppls legs off with a cghainsaw and use teh lag as a meelee weapon

dude tommy vercetti guy. thx for stopping being all mean and stuff. and we should be able to hide in the trnks of cars for fun and have a scare animation that when u pop outa a car next to somone they scream like hell and fall over..(say whatever you want)

dude tommy vercetti guy. thx for stopping being all mean and stuff. and we should be able to hide in the trnks of cars for fun and have a scare animation that when u pop outa a car next to somone they scream like hell and fall over..(say whatever you want)