Modding Help

Westy

For a long time i have wanted to do a proper backflip on a bike without falling off in Vice City, i have no idea where to start on this so thats why i need help, i have not bad mod skills, i have made my own island for my own personal use and i posted one of the first 100% save game files on the net.

I just wanna know if all i have to do is remove some of the animations or something like that.

Thanks

:w00t:

The question i would like to ask is, is there a way to stop tommy in vice city falling off his bike no matter what? If there is could you please point me in the right direction on how to do it.

I just would like to do a backflip on a bike without falling off thats all.

Thanks

Sorry About the last Post was very tired..

As far as i know , there's a glitch making Tommy and a bike kind of stuck together . It's something that you morph into the bike .

Park your bike somewhere 'abit' right to a 'Clothes' icon (you know the one where you can change your clothes) (I normally do it at the Hyman Condo,rooftop) . Make sure that when you get out of the bike, you're NOT supposed to touch the icon making yourself to change . Then go back in the bike . If you parked your bike properly , you will enter the bike and change your clothes at the same time . You will then morphed into the bike . A few tries may be needed to master it :) (I think that's only for the PS2 version,you hasn't tell me what version you're playing on)

Alternatively, you can just try the stunt without any cheats . I'm sure you will be able to do it in a couple of tries .

Hope that helps.

Edited by smartboy4