Animals in the next GTA game... Would Be A Good Idea?

Yes. SA countryside was as real as Micheal Jackson's nose, there were no animals. All I want is to see some peds walking thier pet dog or cat, horses, pigs, chickens, etc, farm animals in the countryside (if there is), sharks that attack you when you go into the water, and cops using attack dogs when they're after you.

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

yes there should be animals! in the woods and desert. in the desert there shud be snakes and birds that make that annoying noise , lizards, jackles. and in the country, farm animals (u should be able 2 ride horses.) deers, grizzley bears. and in the sea, rare shark attacks. and of course, dogs and cats being walked and wen u rob a house, the noise meter goes up wen a dog barks in a house

:yup:

yes there should be animals! in the woods and desert. in the desert there shud be snakes and birds that make that annoying noise , lizards, jackles. and in the country, farm animals (u should be able 2 ride horses.) deers, grizzley bears. and in the sea, rare shark attacks. and of course, dogs and cats being walked and wen u rob a house, the noise meter goes up wen a dog barks in a house

:yup: And What About Kill Them? Don't U Ting Is Gonna Made A Li'l Bit Of Controversy? :nope:B):wtf:

In GTA you get to kill cops, and most people (some cocksuckers do) dont give a shit, why would they if you can kill some dumb dog? (Also, in carmageddon 2 (some badass racing game that is better than any modern racing game), you can run over dogs, sheeps, cows, etc, and there wasnt a big deal)Besides, people should just know that GTA is just a game and it doesnt cause people to do stupid things, people themselves cause themselves do stupid things, its not a CD-roms fault you stole a car, its your fault.

heh. ya lol like that 8 year old hoo stole his teachers car keys and drove home with her minivan! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: omg that killed me! his favorite game is gta! hopefully parents will be more caring and not let thier young kids play M rated games! well with this new animal feature it mite be rated AO. in carmogetin, there wasnt too much blood wen u hit animals. in gta there is gonna be puttles of animal blood. that wud suck 4 animals. they shudnt do that. not with animals. its funny with people. but for the animals they shud just make a red smear where the puncture is. no fountain of blood for little doggys :'(

and also maybe a hunting system. kill bears and deers and bunnys and fox and birds, bring'em back to the hunting place, get money.

lol my talk dudes! you (tommy vercety guy), me, and alex2247 have been chattin alot lately mostly alone in a cupple of topics

:weird::sick::wub:

Alex tommy me

srry i had to

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

I smell 'CONTROVERSY!' Some people like Hilary Clinton or some dudes/dudettes from the Animal Rights thingy-organization-thingy will make some 'facts' to bring GTA down to an even HOTTER WATER.

Some films got warnings for 'scenes with animals being harmed'.

Thats a good point actually. Rockstar DO have a unique way of doing everything, and animals would be pretty cool things to see them do.

:thumbsup: Yeah And Would be Funny See That When You Pass Around A House, A Dog Go Out Train To Bit You, That Would Be Funny..... :bleh::)

ya true. there are plenty of huntin games. R* just gotta go light on the blood and guts with the animals

Aamof, there were birds, dolphins, sharks, sea turtles and various other animals. In VC you could snipe a seagull, but I haven't heard of anyone complaining about that.

these where birds and fish. that sucks there gotta be land animals. and when u shot birdss, they wud dissapear. u cant see them fall or anything.

EDIT:the gta animals suck cock. make better ones without too much gore.

i hate all this shit about gta!!! this game is rated M!!! M stands 4 matchure! parents shud be getting blamed! not R*!!! dont let children that arent matchure and/or arent 18 or over 2 play the damn game or all the other M rated games damit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take a look in the vice city game guide that cums with the game. go to the very last page. look at the san andreas poster. check out the fine print underneath the EARBS rating. read it and weep dam lawyers!!!!!!

how about have animals that u can shoot but just flinch and start running, really fast. and then they dissapear. and u also cant get close onough to them to grenade them. but u can still see them and no walking dogs. that would be bad.

well maybe in north korea.

Anyone ever played Postal 2?

You could stick the shotgun into cat's ass and use it as a silencer, or kick a dog, fry him and pee on him. Or you could poison him. Postal 2 is a very sick game, if you haven't played/seen it.

But I haven't heard of anyone complaining...