any different weapons

CJman

There is one behind a safehouse in Chinatown. It is in an alley and you have to go all the way (you will also see a go-kart). Or like evabin said, go look for SA weapon locations, I think someone posted a map of it somewhere I just can't remember where. Oh and other weapons that aren't available in Ammunation are Minigun, Flamethrower, RPG and Heat Seeking Rocket Launcher (all found in Toreno's ranch in LV). Smoke grenades (look on this page of the General GTASA Discussion or further and you will find a topic all about them and where to find them.

Off Topic: CJman, I have always wondered how people make those things that say stuff like Family Guy watcher and all that stuff.I've always wanted to make one. What do you use photoshop and how do you do it?

Edited by ArturKim21

Off Topic: CJman, I have always wondered how people make those things that say stuff like Family Guy watcher and all that stuff.I've always wanted to make one. What do you use photoshop and how do you do it?

Oh, those are called user bars. You can search for them on the net, but if you don't find the specific one, you should make one if photoshop.

Here's a tutorial attached.

post-2537-1151491644_thumb.jpg