Help with "Life's a Beach"

I seem to have a similar problam with this mission. Everytime I do it right as start dancing I crash every single time. And I *CAN* do the dancing part. I've done it at the club before. It's just this mish. Can someone please do this for me unless it crashes on your PC as well. Also every time I download a 100% save off of thegtaplace.com none of them work. Anyone know why? Thanks in advance. Also I have the SANGA + Hot Coffe mod on mine.

PS: CJ may look like a retard on your PC unless you have JVT's clothing mod.

I have solved my 100% save issue. See quote.

However, if you install a script mod - that is a modification to the main.scm file - you will not be able to use existing savegames, and any savegames you make with the mod you will not be able to use on an installation that doesn't have that mod. Script mods can range from just having all islands open at the start to having all-new missions - they change how the game works and what you do in it, rather than just the look and feel of things. [thanks to slayer] The main.scm won't function with savegames from other main.scms because it generates different function IDs, which confuses it - thus the instant crash. [thanks to STM]

GTASAsf2.rar

Edited by Evan Fett

Hi

you have the v2 of sans andreas. I have the v1 so when i tried to start the game it crashes on loading.

I had d same problem. First it was completely normal. then it couldn't load. finaly i reinstalled the game (i made a backup of my savegames) and it didnt crash.

Hi

you have the v2 of sans andreas. I have the v1 so when i tried to start the game it crashes on loading.

That's not correct. He has a script mod (read the quote in the 1st post). If you want to do the mission for him, you'll have to download the mod from the download database.