Realistic Or Fantasy Styled?

Realistic Or Fantasy Styled?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. GTA:IV To Be As ........ as Possible?

• Realistic
    • Fantasy

YES FOOTBALL! THEN IF YOU LOSE! YOU SHOOT THE BASTARDS! AND IF YOU WIN... YOU SHOOT THE BASTARDS! jk. that would be cool to have free roam football and use triangle to say that ur ready to catch, and theres a butting to dive, and tackle if ur on defense. and circle to throw. that would be awesome

Maybe a one off fantasy...but not until we have seen a lot more realistic (by this I mean by san andreas, vice city standards of real) games!

EDIT:should of read more posts. NO WAY would I like a LOTR gta, though i suppose a stunting Gimli or Gandalf would be pretty cool!

Edited by Ghost

So you mean sci-fi stuff like Star Wars? People can make mods to change some stuff into all that stuff like a lightsaber and mods for cars but R* would never change the winning formula they have been using for all the GTAs: using what you know. Since GTA's are based on real life, if the stuff was all sci-fi and futuristic, it would mean the game would have to be set in the future which would not be a wise move predicting the future because some things maybe be completley off like flying cars. No GTA games have ever been in the future and probably will never be in the future.