• Havana
    • Cop
    • Bank Job
    • Casual
    • Mr. Vercetti
    • Track Suit (Red)
    • Track Suit (Black)
    • Frankie

I liked Mr. Vercetti the best because it made you look cool and classy. I also like Street, Casual and Frankie (I love those types of shirts). Which one did you like?

You can see all these outfits, where to find them and when you unlock them at this link. And it is here at http://thegtaplace.com/vicecity/outfits.php Great page by the way!

Edited by ArturKim21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I don't like the special outfits ^^ I get mad when i accidently use a shirt sign, so i have to go to my safe house and get street clothes on again... :mellow:

Yeah I also do the same thing sometimes with the outfits that I don't like. I usually keep playing and when I go save I just get the Street clothes. It doesn't really bother me though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I don't know about the Bank Job and Casual (it actually has 2 votes), they are pretty cool outfits. But both Tracksuits are kinda gay, most people consider Mr. Vercetti over Soiree as a suit, Coveralls and Country Club make you look really weird and Havana is not too bad but I don't think it suits Tommy.

I really liked these outfits in Vice City. I hope outfits make a return in VCS as well.

Edited by ArturKim21