What do you like to be in VCS that wasen't in Vice City?

I would also like swimming to be included VCS because it's based on Miami where people go to for the great beaches and it would be stupid not being able to swim (or the obvious reason that you will probably be playing a full grown man, who doesn't know how to swim?). I would also like being able to jump and climb fences like in SA. It was really frustrating in GTA3 and VC to walk all the way around a wall or fence just to get to the other side whereas in SA you press one button twice and you're on the other side. I also hope that you can recruit some gang members to just go with you and help you on missions and stuff (except in SA they were very stupid and always got in the way so better AI on them). That is all I can think of right now.

I would like car mod shops but not like SA which was like NFS which i thought was really stupid, I want it like a GTA mod shop where you can get unpopable tires, fire proof, indestructable ect. I would also like more costumes and no not cloths shops, just costumes already thought up for us to go and get like the way VC and LCS was with clothing...I think its better. I want swimming basically the same reason why ArturKim21 wanted it...the "Vice City is 1/3 of water" thing...I would also like a bigger variety of properties to purchase like what easa306 said. I'll post more later.

Vice City was the best in the whole series IMO...mostly because I can feel comfortable with the game and for me it never gets boring...and VC handling was the best one IMO, I'm a stunter so I require the Vice City handling since i'm used to it and I know how to control it. I'm very comfortable with it....if there was a mod to get SA graphics into Vice...Vice would be the ultimate GTA game IMO.

you ever play SA before??? When you lean back a little bit going off of a jump on a motorcycle you flip right over...that isnt realistic....

Back on topic. I want planes in VC...even though there is one airport. Maybe in VCS they have a airstrip added onto the mansion some how or maybe somewhere else. Im hopping to have the old interiors including new ones but im not sure if they can do it...I think they would be able to.

Yeah I also want planes and it depends who you play as and when because you might not even own the mansion unless you are Tommy or Diaz (or maybe a person that owned the mansion before Diaz, if there was maybe he was the one who had it from the beginning). If there are more planes I hope they also add in parachutes (and that you get one when you fly a plane or helicopter) because it sucked in Vice City when the plane or heli was burning you had to get close to the ground or completely on the ground to get out, when it would be too late because it probably exploded.

I agree that VC is the best game in the series (in my opinion) but you said you think it's the best if it had the size and graphics of SA. So it would be the best or is the best?

On topic, you reminded me of the '80s music and I hope that they include it even if it is in the present or after the '80s they should have an '80s station or a station with all the old school songs.

LOL VC KICKED ASS. You are probebly an SA fan cause every SA fan hates VC.

How do you say that? I love both games. I have both games on two platforms. I play both frequently. As do other people on this forum.

Anyway, I'd like to see more helicopters/planes, swimming, more area (like land that wasn't there or available in VC) and the other general SA improvements such as wall cilmbing, bikes, etc...

Vice City was sweet, so if they keep a good storyline and fun missions, it'll be an awesome game too.

hmm would like the cities too big and like SA but even more large and also it should be in modern time with diffrent characters and of course swimming and jumping fences and would be better with modern cars and also you can fly boeing 747s and 767 777 and jets like the hydra in SA and also more helicopters better police cars like right now in real life and more realistic traffic :D

Edited by Andrew17