Tommi Vercetti or Claude?Why?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Claude is a French name so Claude must be French and i choose Tommy because he could talk, He was H-O-T and because at least his Hotel Room and Mansion were nicer than that dump safehouse in Portland.

Just because Claude may be a French name, it doesn't mean he's French. He doesn't even look French.

Claude is a French name so Claude must be French and i choose Tommy because he could talk, He was H-O-T and because at least his Hotel Room and Mansion were nicer than that dump safehouse in Portland.

Just because Claude may be a French name, it doesn't mean he's French. He doesn't even look French.

How would you know what a French person looks like?

• 2 months later...

Technically, you cant be a fully american unless you are a native american, so claude could be english, or african, whatever. And its spelled Tomm"y", what kind of dickhead has a tommy with an i? anyhoo, I choose Tommy because he can atleast talk

Technically, yes you can be fully American if you were born in America. Race/ethnicity doesn't determine if you are an American. If you were born in America, you are an American. That's why these retards who call black people "African-Americans" make me sick. If a black person wasn't born in Africa, they aren't African.

Anyway, I like Tommy better. More of a tough guy who doesn't let anyone push him around.

no thats not true...i am puerto rican balck and white and the black race is african so it would be african(black) americans they dont have to be born in africa they just have those genes

Technically, you cant be a fully american unless you are a native american, so claude could be english, or african, whatever. And its spelled Tomm"y", what kind of dickhead has a tommy with an i? anyhoo, I choose Tommy because he can atleast talk

Technically, yes you can be fully American if you were born in America. Race/ethnicity doesn't determine if you are an American. If you were born in America, you are an American. That's why these retards who call black people "African-Americans" make me sick. If a black person wasn't born in Africa, they aren't African.

Anyway, I like Tommy better. More of a tough guy who doesn't let anyone push him around.

no thats not true...i am puerto rican balck and white and the black race is african so it would be african(black) americans they dont have to be born in africa they just have those genes

I couldn't make any sense of what you said and also you've bumped a 2 month old topic.

• 4 months later...

Tommy cos: 1.he has a big arson o weapons. 2 he can talk, so we can know more about his personality 3.he has a mansion an control of the city 4.he has a lot o gangs with him, only the haitians want to kill him. 5. He has more clothes.

I disliked Claude cos: 1. He has a lot of gangs trying to kill him. 2 He can't talk, i think he's MUTE 3. He always using the same clothes. 4. Less but powerful weapons. 5.At he end of the game he has nothing more than himself: no power of the city, only money.

Tommy cos: 1.he has a big arson o weapons. 2 he can talk, so we can know more about his personality 3.he has a mansion an control of the city 4.he has a lot o gangs with him, only the haitians want to kill him. 5. He has more clothes.

I disliked Claude cos: 1. He has a lot of gangs trying to kill him. 2 He can't talk, i think he's MUTE 3. He always using the same clothes. 4. Less but powerful weapons. 5.At he end of the game he has nothing more than himself: no power of the city, only money.

to be fair in gta 3 you cud carry ne weapon on the game at the same time. also i rate that claude is better coz he is mute, coz u know it makes it him look harder, his actions say more than tommy's insults...

• 2 weeks later...