Tommi Vercetti or Claude?Why?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, you cant be a fully american unless you are a native american, so claude could be english, or african, whatever. And its spelled Tomm"y", what kind of dickhead has a tommy with an i? anyhoo, I choose Tommy because he can atleast talk

Technically, yes you can be fully American if you were born in America. Race/ethnicity doesn't determine if you are an American. If you were born in America, you are an American. That's why these retards who call black people "African-Americans" make me sick. If a black person wasn't born in Africa, they aren't African.

Anyway, I like Tommy better. More of a tough guy who doesn't let anyone push him around.

Anyway, I like Tommy better. More of a tough guy who doesn't let anyone push him around.

Same here. Tommy was a badass who could talk! We didn't really get to find out about Claude's personality on account that he didn't (or couldn't I don't know) talk so we don't even know how his voice sounds like let alone his personality. Tommy was easily read like a book, and what you saw was a tough, pshycotic killer who has a good sense of humour. So I have to go with Tommy.

Edited by ArturKim21

Technically, yes you can be fully American if you were born in America. Race/ethnicity doesn't determine if you are an American. If you were born in America, you are an American. That's why these retards who call black people "African-Americans" make me sick. If a black person wasn't born in Africa, they aren't African.

Sorry man, my bad, I didnt get to 6th grade yet

Claude was a great character, kinda like the dude from Hitman....silent, only does what he's paid to do, never disobeys, and betrays quietly....Tommy, eh...he was the 80's guy...loud mouth italian, Kinda pushy, and.....not really a good looking guy, but he has a great taste in music (he's a Lovefist fan) sometimes dresses in good attires, and likes to go to strip clubs.....So I would have to choose Tommy on this one ;)..but Claude is great, I have his mod to convert him to Vice City....which looks really cool.

Sorry man, my bad, I didnt get to 6th grade yet

Yeah, that's probably not something they'll teach you in sixth grade, at least they didn't tell me that two years ago. Schools are infected with political correctness. Ugh.

Anyway, I thought Claude was cool, but he just let people push him around too much.

Usually, Tommy got revenge on each of his enemies. Revenge isn't doing to your enemies what they did to you. It's giving it to them twice as bad.

"Revenge isn't doing to your enemies what they did to you. It's giving it to them twice as bad."

Well said, my friend, well said. Tommy did just that and more. That's why I liked Tommy but Claude was cool, I hope in the future we can learn more about him and find out why he doesn't talk.

Sorry I tried to quote properly but it kinda messed up.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 1 month later...
Claude was a great character, kinda like the dude from Hitman....silent, only does what he's paid to do, never disobeys, and betrays quietly....Tommy, eh...he was the 80's guy...loud mouth italian, Kinda pushy, and.....not really a good looking guy, but he has a great taste in music (he's a Lovefist fan) sometimes dresses in good attires, and likes to go to strip clubs.....So I would have to choose Tommy on this one ;)..but Claude is great, I have his mod to convert him to Vice City....which looks really cool.

Dude! I'd like to see the claude mod.

Other then that, when I heard Claude I thought it was Clause...

And i'm like WTF???

I'd like to see a santa clause mod for VC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tommy for sure.

Claude was ok, but he really didn't add anything, other then just doing what he was told.

Tommy by a mile but if claude 'fido' was to talk he would be better.

think of it as if claude 'fido' was to be in vice city with the vc storyline everyone would like him

and no one would like tommy because he didnt talk.

still i think they should bring claude back in gta4 with all the cities and his girlfriend would be catilina.

(everyone who dont know who catilina is, she is in SA and she was carl girlfriend but then fido made a shock apperance and still didnt talk)

Tommy for sure.

Claude was ok, but he really didn't add anything, other then just doing what he was told.

think of it as if claude 'fido' was to be in vice city with the vc storyline everyone would like him

still i think they should bring claude back in gta4 with all the cities and his girlfriend would be catilina.

(everyone who dont know who catilina is, she is in SA and she was carl girlfriend but then fido made a shock apperance and still didnt talk)

Catalina died in GTA3 dude.

Edited by MiamiViceCity

Tommy for sure.

Catalina died in GTA3 dude.

didnt know she was in it.ok

thanks for the update.

p.s what was the ending in vc and gta3