Do you tink we will see Tommy in VCS?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that it will be after 86' and that we will see Tommy in the game in some way, hopfully not in a body bag. There are more questions to be answered, such as why Tommy didnt answer that phone call Ken made in 92' in SA...that cant be answered if its before 86'. My guess is 1989 for the year. But yeah i think Tommy will appear in VCS and im hoping his Criminal Empire held up...after everyone left VC like Avery, Ken, Kent, Phil ect.

• 4 weeks later...

There was this video about GTA SA made by rockstar, and was about the events leading to SA. Anyways Ken Rosenberg just comes out of a clinic and realises he free from drugs and in control, but also realises he has no job, then he tries to get in contact which Tommy but he ends up talking to someone else and Ken just gets angry and the other guy hangs up! - I think!

Now that we know VCS is going to be set somewhere in the late 70s' or early 80s' Tommy is defininetly not be in it on account he was in jail at the time. But Scythe, when we were talking about seeing Tommy again, we didn't mean playing as him, just seeing him and maybe working for him or something like that. I am disappointed now for sure we are not going to see Tommy in VCS (maybe in another GTA game) but I am still excited about it!

Hey till now in all of the gta's the main character had a manssion in the game and in gta vc there is only one manssion do will Victor Vance kill Tommy for he manssion??

I read the topic with the scanned pages of the GamePro magazine and it says that the Vance Brothers already own a mansion. Maybe you have to kill someone for it but it never says anything about killing some one for it in the first four mission descriptions so they must have somehow already had it from the start so they must have some different mansion than the one Diaz has. Maybe it is on the side of Vice City we have never seen before and was somehow destroyed before or in 1986. If you guys are interested,(I am sure you are) go to the topic that says VCS magazine article with pics (great topic by the way).

Yeah, It would be good to see Tommy back again. But Rockstar wont do it. People will just get bored of Tommy again.

It matters on how you're saying it: whether we would play as Tommy again or just see him. If you mean playing as him, yeah I agree R* would not do the same thing twice. But if you mean just seeing him, then I disagree because if it were set after 86' then it would be illogical to not see (maybe work for him) or even hear about the man who controls the entire city. People wouldn't get bored of him then because they aren't playing as him, and a lot of people would be extremely happy to see Tommy again (including yourself and myself). But I can live. :D

Edited by ArturKim21

I was just thinking. Would if we get a cutscene where Sonny or someone is talking to Tommy while in the slammer...I dont know what connections Tommy had in Vice City at the time...the first time he went to VC was in VC 86'...Sonny was in Liberty and only came to VC in 86' to get his stuff. But it would be cool if they fit Tommy in there some how. Maybe they'll have it on a news thing saying that he might be getting out or something.

Yh thats a good idea, but maybe they should say it on the radio, if Vice City Stories was to have a radio station, or discuss murders and life sentances in VCPR and say how leninaint the justice system is these days and use the Harwood Butcher (Tommy) as an example as he only got 15 years for killing many people!

ok guys its in 84 and i believe he will make a return because this game is set 2 years before vice city and you will play as victor vance (lance vances brother) so they will have to meet up before the exchange that happened in the begining of VC.