Sign in to follow this  
Liberty City Man

Do you tink we will see Tommy in VCS?

No shit but I said that he could be visited in Prison for a cut scene.

No shit, he was in the Liberty City prison

And Tilly, no. If thats the last cutscene, then Victor dies once and for all, so you cant play VCS again becuase the main character died, and he isnt going to respawn, becuause he died once and for all

Because Diaz is basically Tony Montana from Scarface, we will see Diaz get a Green Card, and will just be starting in Vice City, we will see his rise to power!

i went to another web site i i found this out about vcs

the main character is victor vance lance vances brother who was killed in the vice city intro

it is 2 years before vice city

" I'm sure it was Diaz who iced my brother"

People, do you need to play VC again. Lance says it himself, right before getting on a heli to shoot some a**holes on prawn island with Tommy. Ring A Bell?

You sorta messed that quote up. Here is what Lance said exactly...its pretty much what you said but what ever.

" Hey, I'v been asking around, It's obvious that Diaz jumped the deal and iced my brother."

Where was he getting the info from? He could have been making that up. How was it obvious that Diaz f***ed everything up? Even if Diaz was the one that set up the ambush, he didnt personally "ice" Victor. The way Lance said it, it sounded as if Lance thought Diaz was there and shot Victor himself. I'm still leaning towards the whole idea that Lance set the whole thing up.

Wow how did LCS show Salvatore in jail hmm I dont know...

Even though I don't know about that, since I haven't played LCS but even if VCS did show Tommy in jail it would be kind of pointless and have nothing to do with the story line.

Me too, man me too. But I doubt we will see him VCS, maybe something later like SAS (if they ever make that which I think they will somehow they will get that huge ass game to fit on that tiny PSP). Until then we can only wait to see the famed (and my favourite character) Tommy Vercetti again, I hope.

Edited by ArturKim21

I hope we see tommy in VCS because we say ken rosenberg in SA and Catalina in GTAIII, it connects the storyline.

maybe tommy could be a easter egg that you could see in a jail cell 24/7 in a really hard to get into prison and hard to find jail cell. and hell like talk to you and ramble on about stuff in a quiet voice.

Don't you ever call me a punk

(I HATE THIS BACKGROUND, HOW CAN I CHANGE IT IT TAKES TOO LONG TO LOAD)

go to low bandwith section, its all just writing, the link is at the bottom of the page.

I wasnt calling u a punk blind fool. I called the vance bros punks.

you idiot, his name is victor vance, he was joking.

Tommy was in jail for 15 years. He can't be in it.

You do NOT pay attention AT ALL.

They are talking about him being in the game, BUT IN JAIL AT THE SAME TIME. PAY ATTENTION BEFORE ADDING YOUR STUPIDITY TO THE CONVERSATION.

You do NOT pay attention AT ALL.

They are talking about him being in the game, BUT IN JAIL AT THE SAME TIME. PAY ATTENTION BEFORE ADDING YOUR STUPIDITY TO THE CONVERSATION.

LOL thats what I was thinking but I didnt want to sound like an asshole.

:bleh::coolthumbup::D Or Maybe to See Back Again Tommy, Sonny's Brother(Georgio Forelly) Send Victor To LC To tell Tommy That In Two Years Hes Gonna Be Release From Prison, Like When CJ Fly To LC To Make A Job For Salvatore..... It Can Be Right??...... :huh::blink:

post-4034-1156537364_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex2247