Learning to Fly

J33VåN

Hey Guys!

Can anybody here help me out with flying lessons (PC Version) I finished the take off and landing with silver but circling around the airstrip is too tedious. I cant manage to control the plane while turning. Its really frustrating :pissedred: ...

Urgent Help needed :cry: !!

There are two ways to turn a plane. The first way is to press the look left and look right keys - that will turn your rudder and make you turn very very slowly.

The second way is better - actually yaw you plane by using the normal car-driving left/right keys, then pitch up using the same controls as you would for takeoff. So that is tilt the plane right then pull it up.

Hope that helps.

hi!

I have been trying the same thing for the whole day, yesterday and today, but I still cant manage to keep the plane in control... its very tough mission.... and I dont wont to loose interest in the game because of it .... Can you please finish circle airstrip mission & circle and land airstrip mission for me .... the later are bit easier (ie helicopter and parachute training) which I think I can perform very well... ALSO I am going to master the circle airstrip mission but after I finish the game, because right now I am in mood to finish the game as earliest..

I have attached the save game file in .mpg format kindly change it to GTASAsf7.b

GTASAsf7.mpg

Thank you ppl!!

I finally found out the reason to why I use to loose control of my plane while turning. Well actually I use to press the right/left arrow key and the pgdn key simulteneously while turning and this would make the plane throttle upwards while turning and eventually loosing the course. And as the distance between the cornets is small it would be difficult to bring it back to the course and pass through the coming cornet.

Actually I got the clue from Gerard. Thanks man!! :coolthumbup: I hadnt read the 2nd paragraph intently, which I did later of course. What he adviced was to press the right/left key while turning and then use the pgdn/pgup key (not simulteneously) to control the plane. That worked great for me... I finished the learning to fly easily after that, only with silver. But now that I have got the clue its easy to go for gold.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

we got a pissed off member with this topic ^ there already but i got a same problem too and nomatter howmch i try i jst cant finish off those flying missions..last time a friend of mine did it bt now he is kinda busy so i'd really appriciate if someone wants to help me out with it...i will attach my file

i did'nt join the forum coz of JUST the save game, i love gta and my fav is vice city and i m gona b here even after i finish the game 2nd time around, most curious to play the whole series :D

I am makeing a footer and avatar for me rightnow lol.

thanks guys and oh btw i cud'nt do any plane missions last time either and that last mission for tht T guy where we have to chase the plane and get on it using the bike, so i'd be needing some help later on too...i ll try my ass off like last time hope i get to do them this time around and yea one where we have to scare off the hitman..that plane mission was sooooooooooo hard even for my friend :(

Cheers :D

GTASAsf1.zip

@ Jace : aaah i dont know about them man, thats the pc version i 'v got and it gives out these files in saved files folder...

@GTAFlashfire : i'v tried that same trick somehow it does'nt work for me at all...

@ Jace : aaah i dont know about them man, thats the pc version i 'v got and it gives out these files in saved files folder...

@GTAFlashfire : i'v tried that same trick somehow it does'nt work for me at all...

You should push the button that makes him do stoppies, practice it alot, push down only enough so that he ducks down, if you tap rather than hold the key CJ will duck down. Remember: the lean forward button. It takes lots of practice but the PCJ is more than fast enough if you can do it well. I will admit though that it still took me at least 6 tries to get it right.