Learning to Fly

J33VåN

i am stuck at learning to fly then :( back to GTA Vice City i guess....incase anyone wants to help me out, id' b really greatful to them... :D

thanks GTAFF for the advice but i doubt i ll ever reach to that part again....i just cant fly any planes....i suck so badddddddddddddddddd at planesssssss...me freakin outtttt:(

• 2 weeks later...
i did'nt join the forum coz of JUST the save game, i love gta and my fav is vice city and i m gona b here even after i finish the game 2nd time around, most curious to play the whole series :D

I am makeing a footer and avatar for me rightnow lol.

thanks guys and oh btw i cud'nt do any plane missions last time either and that last mission for tht T guy where we have to chase the plane and get on it using the bike, so i'd be needing some help later on too...i ll try my ass off like last time hope i get to do them this time around and yea one where we have to scare off the hitman..that plane mission was sooooooooooo hard even for my friend :(

Cheers :D

its easy if u do it right. just drive straight, but not behind the plane, just a little to the right so u dont have to fear of barrels, and when u get very close, turn left (u can also slow down a little there) and get on it

u shouldnt have much trouble

You should push the button that makes him do stoppies, practice it alot, push down only enough so that he ducks down, if you tap rather than hold the key CJ will duck down. Remember: the lean forward button. It takes lots of practice but the PCJ is more than fast enough if you can do it well. I will admit though that it still took me at least 6 tries to get it right.

how to parchute