What a POS game, tossed it in 15 minutes.

This has got to be the most stupid piece of shit game I've ever bought. The only thing good about it was I only wasted $11 worth of store credit and 4 bucks cash to buy it. Cheap cartoonish blocky graphics, clunky console character/vehicle movement, and worst of all a totally stupid and utterly idiotic story of a bunch of dysfunctional coons.

I will never buy another Rockstar title again. 15 minutes into playing this I ripped it out of the ROM drive, tore the disc apart and chucked it where it belongs, in the garbage. Developers that make games like this have no business charging anywhere near the going rate, it's not even worth $5. Thank God I didn't play it long enough to see such idiot characters gain any affluence, stupid spooks should be shot dead, not immortalized in video games.

Edited by Spook Killer

Nice first post. I'm all for freedom of speech, but I can't see that many people will agree with you here, certainly not on a GTA forum.

Forums like this are generally for people to discuss the game, talk about modding and everything, positively. Ok so everyone's got something they don't like about the game, but there you go...

You are entitled to your own opinion.

Although, you can't really expect to fully understand a game of this magnitude in 10 minutes. If you bought it expecting to have an ultra-realistic racing game or something, you picked up the wrong box. It is meant to be cartoony, it takes the piss out of loads of things, and doesnt waste effort trying to pretend to be real life.

I'm NOT going to close this topic or ban you, but I AM going to let our members contest your argument and rip the piss out of you if they feel like it.

what did he buy. gta 1 beta?

I hate people like this. how could you hate gta. its personally the best game ever made. for how big it is and how detailed it is, how could it be "cartoonish blocky graphics". there werent even cartoonish blocky graphics in gta2. and by the way, about 1/4 of the video game population, thinks that rockstar is probably the best and smartest game company since lemmings came out. I think i can be reasonable though. maybe the game store put the weong game in the box. But still, how can you bash a game that much, that has been almost #1 for every year it came out.

how about you go post at a gta hating site (never seen one before), then everyone will be happier.

and if you think gta was bad enough to be less than five bucks, if you dont remember, your mom was less than five bucks last night.

This has got to be the most stupid piece of shit game I've ever bought. The only thing good about it was I only wasted $11 worth of store credit and 4 bucks cash to buy it. Cheap cartoonish blocky graphics, clunky console character/vehicle movement, and worst of all a totally stupid and utterly idiotic story of a bunch of dysfunctional coons.

I will never buy another Rockstar title again. 15 minutes into playing this I ripped it out of the ROM drive, tore the disc apart and chucked it where it belongs, in the garbage. Developers that make games like this have no business charging anywhere near the going rate, it's not even worth $5. Thank God I didn't play it long enough to see such idiot characters gain any affluence, stupid spooks should be shot dead, not immortalized in video games.

You can hate a game if you want, but your racism is total bullshit. Get out of America.

im desperate to know witch one it is. u describe it like one of the classics. and the only gta that cost 5 bucks is the classic. and dude if u hate gta, then what kinda games satisfy u? sonic the hedgehog? wut did u honestly think people where gonna respond to this

omfg grand theft auto is the absolute worst game ive ever played! its horrible! the graphics, the gameplay, everything!!! ive been playing for 15 minuts and its already the worst game i ever played! *cracking disk and ripping sticker* man this game sucks! im never gonna buy another R* game again! i cant believe i waisted 5 bucks on this piece of crap! now im gonna go join a gta fan site and tell them gta sucks!

why the hell did u join this site?!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

Man do I hate people like this, that just join the forums and on their first post, on their first post (something people will get a first impression of the person) they start ranting about how "bad" the game is. Sure you might not like some parts of the game like Chris said but if you just absolutely hate the game and threw it out why the hell would you joing a forum call GTA FORUMS? Like Chris said, here we talk about what we LIKE about the game and we discuss different things POSITIVELY about the game. If you don't like San Andreas why are you here?

I bet he won't ever post again like all the other people who hate GTA as much as he does. So if he hated SA this much I wonder what he thinks about the first GTA? :blink: Or any other GTA game for that matter because they are all not that different.

Edited by ArturKim21

Y r all u guys tellin this jack-off to go to a site with people like him, or join the KKK, do u really want his &*%$tard types to get together?? and all b retarded together....i dont think so, and in all fairness, its just an opinion, and look at it this way....U BOUGHT THE GAME BITCH, SO U JUST PAYED THE COMPANY MONEY FOR A GAME U DIDNT LIKE ASSHOLE

I'm NOT going to close this topic or ban you, but I AM going to let our members contest your argument and rip the piss out of you if they feel like it.
OK Gerard, you want this to continue, fine, but you should have left well enough alone. Truth is a lot of you either know deep down what I'm saying is true, or you're just too ignorant to admit it. This game actually does represent a very sickening part of American culture, but in doing so (and very poorly at that) also shows part of what makes this country weak. Spooks killing each other over things so petty as neighborhod tags. What's even more sad is all the white kids out there being brainwashed by their angst filled rap and literally forgetting who and what they are along the way, not to mention all the innocent victims killed in drive bys.

I hardly see anything in this game as a positive experience, more like a lot of prejuice towards cops in a very pointless way. Oh but you all might call it "reverse prejuice", fact is you're just as guilty of it as those you use as a scapegoat for your own prejudice. Truth be told slavery and the racial angst that followed for centuries was created every bit as much by blacks as whites. There wouldn't have even been any slaves sold to whites and shipped to America if not for black tribal chiefs in Africa looking to sell many of their fellow blacks for profit.

That utter lack of loyalty within their own race is one of the key reasons for their lack of success, the height of dysfunctiality. That separatism within their own race is even more present today, and romanticized by sick games such as this. Oh but it's all the white man's fault, what a cop out, grow up and face facts. That even Malcom X was killed by his own kind should have been a clue long ago. Rockstar is clearly looking to cash in on the controversial criminal ways of the common gang banger, and cares not how it affects those that play it or their families.

What hypocrits you are to accuse me of racism when you support a product that clearly demonstrates how pathetic the black culture in America is. In fact I would be willing to bet most of you would call anyone on the street you meet racist if they were to describe the typical black in America as being like the characters in this game, yet you're content to go on doing what you would accuse others of as stereotyping just because they're speaking about it vs you emulating it via a video game.

Rip the "piss" out of me? You're all ripping the piss out of black culture by jumping on their self destrucive gang bang bandwagon, you just don't see it because you're having a bang up time exploiting their pathetic lifestyles for your own cheap thrills.

Edited by Spook Killer

Yo, Spook Killer. Nobody here feel playing GTA to rip the piss of black culture. Ask the members here... See if anybody plays GTA only to kill black men. And tell me if anybody said 'Yes, I do play GTA only to kill black men'.

I played GTA, finished it 100% (almost, actually...), but still I think cops as good, stand-up for the weaks, and of course... protective.

If you think GTA is bad. Play Call of Duty, maybe you will think killing German Nazis are bad...

One thing that you should put in mind, is that these games are made for fun. It's not to be taken seriously.

At least that's my opinion.

I AM going to let our members contest your argument and rip the piss out of you if they feel like it.

Thanks, I'll rip the piss out of him too.

Look, buddy, you obviously are a well endowed game critic, what with your total disregard for what the game is supposed to be, your awesome way of over-emphasizing graphics, and your lovely racism, you'll have no problem wiping peoples' assess for a living.

I hardly see anything in this game as a positive experience, more like a lot of prejudice towards cops in a very pointless way. Oh but you all might call it "reverse prejudice", fact is you're just as guilty of it as those you use as a scapegoat for your own prejudice. Truth be told slavery and the racial angst that followed for centuries was created every bit as much by blacks as whites. There wouldn't have even been any slaves sold to whites and shipped to America if not for black tribal chiefs in Africa looking to sell many of their fellow blacks for profit.

A prejudice toward cops? How is it prejudice? Because you can shoot them? You might be talking about offensive. Big difference. If anything, the cops in the storyline have a prejudice against the main character. Also, save the slavery bit. Most countries/empires have had slavery at some point in their existence.

What hypocrites you are to accuse me of racism when you support a product that clearly demonstrates how pathetic the black culture in America is. In fact I would be willing to bet most of you would call anyone on the street you meet racist if they were to describe the typical black in America as being like the characters in this game, yet you're content to go on doing what you would accuse others of as stereotyping just because they're speaking about it vs you emulating it via a video game.

Um...Los Santos is supposed to represent Los Angeles. OK, now, I know this is going to be hard to understand, but East L.A. is, in real life, pretty close to how it is depicted in the game. If you think that a game showing what it's like is "pathetic," that's your problem. SA isn't demonstrating how pathetic black culture is, it's putting you in the shoes of a gang banger. Also, many black kids whom I go to school with all purchased this game and all love it.

OK Gerard, you want this to continue, fine, but you should have left well enough alone. Truth is a lot of you either know deep down what I'm saying is true, or you're just too ignorant to admit it. This game actually does represent a very sickening part of American culture, but in doing so (and very poorly at that) also shows part of what makes this country weak. Spooks killing each other over things so petty as neighborhood tags. What's even more sad is all the white kids out there being brainwashed by their angst filled rap and literally forgetting who and what they are along the way, not to mention all the innocent victims killed in drive bys.

Bro, again, you act as if white people can't have gangs either. You ever heard of the mob? What about the Chinese Triads or the Japanese Yakuza? What about the Columbian Cartel? This is what simple minded people such as yourself so blatantly fail to understand: Race doesn't define who can have a gang. Have you ever played the two previous games in the series, Vice City and GTA3? Pretty sure those had gangs. And I'm pretty sure you worked for them.

Then again, you made the decision to buy the game. You made the decision to play it. If you didn't like it, that's tough shit because nobody game over to your house, stuck a gun in your face, and made you play. If you think GTA is so bad, why don't you go play something more appropriate for you like this. But, I really don't think you need to play that. You're just on your period. Don't worry, it'll be over soon.

African-American

Also, don't say African-American. Just don't. And I'll tell you why.

"...the label "African American" is the dumbest, most persistently used phrase in our vernacular..."

look,dude, I dont mind u hating GTASA, but for saying u hate it that way u really have to be a f*ckin retard :wacko: . If it bothers u, dont come here to complain. :pissedred:

Go find urself a life.

Or even better, jump off a bridge.

look,dude, I dont mind u hating GTASA, but for saying u hate it that way u really have to be a f*ckin retard :wacko: . If it bothers u, dont come here to complain. :pissedred:

Go find urself a life.

Or even better, jump off a bridge.

I second that

no no dont. i wanna hear more of his bs. its funny to hear how much of a stupid idiot people can be ie this guy. hes a racist racistaphobic, and not even knowing it.

no no dont. i wanna hear more of his bs. its funny to hear how much of a stupid idiot people can be ie this guy. hes a racist racistaphobic, and not even knowing it.