The police

josh

The police should have more units and techiques in the game like this for example:

1 star: the police pull u over and u get a warning or a ticket.

2 stars: if u don't pull over the police starts chacing.

3 stars: they start getting violent and they are calling for backup.

4 stars: more cars join pursuit and a heli joins too.

5 stars: the SWAT is called in u better get out of there. (note: if u lose them in a building or somthing they will start searching.)

6 stars: another heli flies in to action and more units join in the chase or search. ( the helicopter starts shooting at u at 5 stars.)

7 stars: the FBI is called.

8 stars: Get the hell out of there the military is out to get u!!

There is a way to get out of this, the police have portable radios and u can shoot out, and this will help u not get into this trouble, just shoot it and the cop out and get out of there scott free. This wish go for other civilians in the game too. And another way is to follow the law and go the speed limit. There should be a cheat or option that says no cops on the road or no speed limit, because some people might not like this wish. Any other idias about this topic.

Edited by josh

• 2 years later...

Yeah.

I would like to see cop's that actually have brains. In San Andreas I could be getting massacred by Ballas and the police wouldnt take intrest, but as soon as I would do something stupid or petty, like hitting my own car, for instance, they would chase me. I also want to see cops reasoning with us to give up, maybe crouching behind they're cruiser's and shouting to us to drop the weapon, and give up, not just running at us firing away.

lol i just realised i revived an old topic

That wasn't smart move was it, hehe, never mind, everyone makes mistakes. I'll lock this to stop any...further, confusion. Cheers guys. Have a good one.

EDIT: Just realized it's a 3 year old topic, christ, I'm surprised it wasn't archived.