Cant mod 2.0?

hostyle

Ok so is it true that I cannot add cars to version 2.0? I just bought it for my pc and used to add cars to VC. I tried a few times and my game kept crashing. I read somewhere that version 2.0 cant be modded. Has that changed? Is there a fix to be able to mod version 2.0?

you don't need the files....you need to delete one of the dll files that came with 2.0 it's in the main dir.. it worked for me and the other files are just for better sound and video....so just find one of the dll files thats was placed there when you upgraded

Please note: when upgrading to 2.0, none of the files are overrided so you will not crash after this.

Edited by cwfc_cj

you don't need the files....you need to delete one of the dll files that came with 2.0 it's in the main dir.. it worked for me and the other files are just for better sound and video....so just find one of the dll files thats was placed there when you upgraded

Please note: when upgrading to 2.0, none of the files are overrided so you will not crash after this.

I didnt upgrade to 2.0 this is the version that is sold in stores. This wont still work will it?

Supposedly it will work. Because in some games like GTA, we upgrade the game not by re-downloading the whole thing, we just have to update the dll files.

I don't really know though, gonn'a have to take everyone's word for it. But hey, if you want to roll back, find that *.dll file mentioned, and replace the 2.0 dll with the 1.0 dll.

OH, DONT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR FILE BEFORE ROLLING-BACK TO 1.0!

Supposedly it will work. Because in some games like GTA, we upgrade the game not by re-downloading the whole thing, we just have to update the dll files.

I don't really know though, gonn'a have to take everyone's word for it. But hey, if you want to roll back, find that *.dll file mentioned, and replace the 2.0 dll with the 1.0 dll.

OH, DONT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR FILE BEFORE ROLLING-BACK TO 1.0!

BACKUP THESE FILES:

eax.dll

ogg.dll <===REPLACED WHEN UPDATING

vorbis.dll

vorbisFile.dll

main.scm <=== REPLACED WHEN UPDATING, BUT YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO BACKUP IT...IT WILL HELP WITH SOUND AND VIDEO AFTER UPDATING :thumbsup:

ok i bought v.2 (not knowing the no modding thing) i then "got" v.1 "somehow" possibly thru a torrent now i have the new files and i cant find the origonals in my game's program files looking for SAN_ANDREAS.mdf

SAN_ANDREAS.mds and gta_sa.exe thanks for any help

ok i bought v.2 (not knowing the no modding thing) i then "got" v.1 "somehow" possibly thru a torrent now i have the new files and i cant find the origonals in my game's program files looking for SAN_ANDREAS.mdf

SAN_ANDREAS.mds and gta_sa.exe thanks for any help

don't come in here saying that you downloaded the game....as for the files if you downloaded that link above you, it will be the dll files. btw, torrents doesn't give you the whole game...thats why some of the ppl in here are having problems with video,crashing and other stuff. so BUY THE F**KIN GAME :pissedred:

it's funny how they download the torrents from *my mother* and i have one that is 5.20gb and there is no installer or setup in it....but there is a trojan that will crash your pc and there will be an error that says "BUY THE ####IN GAME YOU N00B" :rofl2:

Edited by SkyliИe^

don't come in here saying that you downloaded the game....as for the files if you downloaded that link above you, it will be the dll files. btw, torrents doesn't give you the whole game...thats why some of the ppl in here are having problems with video,crashing and other stuff. so BUY THE F**KIN GAME :pissedred:

it's funny how they download the torrents from torrentspy.com and i have one that is 5.20gb and there is no installer or setup in it....but there is a trojan that will crash your pc and there will be an error that says "BUY THE ####IN GAME YOU N00B" :rofl2:

I DID BUY IT just v.2 and i cant find v.1 any were