**What New Melee Weapons Should be in next GTA**

how about when u get the wooden bat(i want upgrades for EVERTYING)(and theres also a metal bat) you could add a nail to it (maybe resident evil style mixing) heyy!!! i got a good idea. mix guns. welllll maybe,.... no. ok nvm just when u have a wooden bat, you can take it to some type of weapon store they can add a nail in it, or other things.

how about a dagger, oor something of that sort that isnt too close to a knife. maybe a relaly weak pen.

that would be cool, a dagger and a pen or maybe a pencil.

Tommy Vercetti Guy mentioned in another topic that as for melee weapons, you could chop someone's arm or leg off and use it as a melee weapon! :yup: :yup: :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

RIGHT ON!

Edited by gtajunkie

• 2 weeks later...

These are the ones I think are cool

A:Debris from your car, like KP said

B:A pipe

C:Rocks

D:At the end of all guns

E:A spade

F:A pitchfork

G:A hockey stick

Last but not least

Crowbar, like in the half-life series

And if it was a pencil, that would kill them instantly

Cuz if lead goes into your blood system it'll kill you

Edited by Samiam2

These are the ones I think are cool

A:Debris from your car, like KP said

B:A pipe

C:Rocks

D:At the end of all guns

E:A spade

F:A pitchfork

G:A hockey stick

Last but not least

Crowbar, like in the half-life series

And if it was a pencil, that would kill them instantly

Cuz if lead goes into your blood system it'll kill you

Behind Ryder's house, in San Andreas, there's a spade. Or as we Aussies like to call them, a shovel. :)

I want everything in the environment to potentially be a weapon - rocks, broken 2X4s, tire irons, etc. I want to be able to rip a dog's head off and have my character put his hand inside the back of it and use the dog's face as a boxing glove. I want to throw a cat on the face of an unsuspecting passerby.

Whoever had the idea of being able to combine weapons is a genius. That would make it the ultimate sandbox game.

And something medieval like a mace would be good too. Or at least the ability to fashion one out of the many objects in the hardware store.

yeah and better than the final fight PS2 thing where it takes him 10 minutes to get to the perfect spot to trigger the marker to pick up the piece of wood. make it a realistic pickup method and anim.

yeah and better than the final fight PS2 thing where it takes him 10 minutes to get to the perfect spot to trigger the marker to pick up the piece of wood. make it a realistic pickup method and anim.

• 3 weeks later...