**What New Melee Weapons Should be in next GTA**

that would be cool, a dagger and a pen or maybe a pencil.

Tommy Vercetti Guy mentioned in another topic that as for melee weapons, you could chop someone's arm or leg off and use it as a melee weapon! :yup: :yup: :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

RIGHT ON!

yeah that would be good but why not just get muscle big enough to pickl the whole guy/girl/hippy up and swing em around now that would be funny :rofl2:

All the ones from VC, back. Hammer, screwdriver, butcher kinfe, etc. But for a new weapon, there shoud be a stick with a nail on it

Yeah, that would be awesome. Good idea, I can't think of anything - but I'd want the old Melee Weapons from Vice City, and San Andreas. Wouldn't want anything stupid, and useless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

umm if your saying ps2 laptop xbox and breifcase, why dont you just say ANYTHING can be picked up and used or thrown. because i dont think when your walking around outside, youl just end up finding some perfectly good xbox to throw at somebody. or laptop.

what i would say is just be able to pick anything up without the cutscene crap where you have to stand in the exact place trying to get the pickup detector to work, then pressing the button 20 times, then it waits in a wierd camera mode, and he stands in front of it, slowly bends over, picks it up (more like his hand gets near and it just appears in his hand) and slowly gets back up, then stands for like 2 seconds, then lets you back to the regular mode, with a dumb item that you didnt want anyways.

i would like them to be more useful and cool damages, with a fast easy pickup maneuver, that you can do while running. (what i said earlier)