What Kind of Map Layout for next GTA

:thumbsup: You guys might think this is stupid but maybe not i think there should be in future gtas i would hope two have the whole world intergrated and then you would fly to different continents to do missions and get weapons from only certain continents but we all know its set in London so maybe next time??? :thumbsup:

Yeah I've had that idea before. The way I would see it is like lets say we have six regions:

1. The GTA state in which Liberty City and Carcer City reside.

2. The chain of islands off the coast of Florida that Vice City is a part of.

3. An expansion of San Andreas

4. An expansion of whatever GTAVI will be (which I think is a parody of the British Isles)

5. And let's say a GTA parody of Japan

6. GTA parody of Italy

With this, from any region, you just take a plane and fly to a certain distance until the screen changes to a menu that asks what region would you like to go next. This would also work with boats, though with a few limitations, of course.

This dream GTA game I have also has a potential for a smuggler's run type side mission, since each region would contain a border to another country with along a foreign city.

Region 1 would have Canada (Toronto)

Region 2 Cuba (Havana)

Region 3 Mexico (Mexico City)

4 France (Paris)

5 China (Hong Kong)

6 Can't think of anything right now. Maybe Spain, Southern France, or even Germany.

Man, what a game this would be! :dribble::drool:

Yeah I've had that idea before. The way I would see it is like lets say we have six regions:

4. An expansion of whatever GTAVI will be (which I think is a parody of the British Isles)

6. GTA parody of Italy

With this, from any region, you just take a plane and fly to a certain distance until the screen changes to a menu that asks what region would you like to go next. This would also work with boats, though with a few limitations, of course.

This dream GTA game I have also has a potential for a smuggler's run type side mission, since each region would contain a border to another country with along a foreign city.

Region 2 Cuba (Havana)

4 France (Paris)

5 China (Hong Kong)

6 Can't think of anything right now. Maybe Spain, Southern France, or even Germany.

that sounds cool. i like the part with it being in Italy.

6. GTA parody of Italy

Region 2 Cuba (Havana)

4 France (Paris)

5 China (Hong Kong)

could you be any more right. jeez ur like a god.

You guys might think this is stupid but maybe not i think there should be in future gtas i would hope two have the whole world intergrated and then you would fly to different continents to do missions and get weapons from only certain continents but we all know its set in London so maybe next time???

GTA will never have the entire world integrated, ever. It's too much data. San Andreas is measly compared to real life when you think about the actual proportions. They might add more than one city, like you can fly to Liberty, Vice or San Andreas but never anything bigger than a city and it's countryside. I don't doubt that there will be cities that you can fly between though.

Edited by GTAFlashfire

to alot of you this may seem very dum but wat about GTAPE(planet earth) and it would come out with updates every months or so and make easy modding by making a simple installation wizard that way rockstar could make a forum and ppl just list wat cars or such they want modded and how then u could submit the files they take alook and if its ok they put it out for DL

That continet idea with the at 400 sounds cool. But You need to be able to fill a plane with fuel in a hangar or something. that way it would really make sence to use the andromeda/at 400 instede of the hydra or something like that. Same with cars, fuel should be intergrated.

Yeah, in San Andreas you could fly for ages over the ocean. They scripted the game so that it created more ocean. Why not do that with land, it will all have to look similar but its still better than an un-connected Island being a capital. It wouldn't be too hard, alot of plants in san andreas are randomly spawned.

yes they shud do that idea with dessert. no cactuses or little shrubs. just flat dessert. the dessert in san andreas was way to small. and they cud do the same thing with the badlands also. and it duznt make more ocean. it repeats the last block of ocean that u just went through. thats wat the problem is gonna be. they just gtta make the badlands very thick with trees and mild hills and keep the dessert flat. but good idea i never thot of that

?yes they shud do that idea with dessert. no cactuses or little shrubs. just flat dessert. the dessert in san andreas was way to small. and they cud do the same thing with the badlands also. and it duznt make more ocean. it repeats the last block of ocean that u just went through. thats wat the problem is gonna be. they just gtta make the badlands very thick with trees and mild hills and keep the dessert flat. but good idea i never thot of that

?

??I know how the game recreates ocean. I thought this idea up after I played gta3, I was thinkin of a more realistic way to not just have islands.

hmm... well i kind of hate the idea where the bridge's are destroyed or closed and they just happen to be open or fixed when you reach a mission

maybe they should kill the roadblocks and let you explore the whole city. but when you wanna go to a new country (city w.e) they wont let you until you get some kind of passport and allowence to go to a place, and after a few missions then your buddy will help you get to the other citys(make a deal with the flight managers or sumthin like that) to make it mroe realistic.

You dudes ever heard of quoting a post? See, if you don't quote a post, the reply you post is about the previous post. So if you want to comment a reply that was made 3 posts before you, you should quote it.

I don't think that we'll see anything else than huge pieces of land connected together in an island. What I hope to see are small, tiny islands to explore accesible only by a boat (or a chopper if it's a bit bigger). I got tired of driving cars, cars and only cars all over any previous GTAs' map. Now I want to see a better use of boats and planes that can land on water (like Skimmer). There was ony one tiny island near SF, and it was related to a mission. So, much more islands.

You dudes ever heard of quoting a post? See, if you don't quote a post, the reply you post is about the previous post. So if you want to comment a reply that was made 3 posts before you, you should quote it.

yes im sorry i shuda quoted rite there but i didnt i made a mistake i shuda quoted rite there i will do that for now on. and ya.

sorry about that tilly

dude. ace-of-spades. u look familiar

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

there should be a really big land and diffrent continets where you can fly to and there should be newer planes like the boeing 747 757 767 777 and the airbus and there also should be airlines like AA United Airlines Lufthansa Quantas and more and you can als obook a flight and there should be a lot of big airplanes and small in a a irport like on landing and one taking off it should be a busy airport

in san andreas, i wud be in red county, walkin around. then i see a river. i look across the river, and i see a desert. that was bull. so there is a thick healthy forest and across the river is a dead dry desert. not so real. if they make a desert in the next gta, they need to surround it with mountains and make it a valley. and so its not so small, they can do that smart idea mentioned earlier about making more desert just like making more ocean. and do the same thing with the badlands if there is one. (witch by the way, i agreed with and he started dissing me for nothing.) but so the desert and/or badlands isnt freakishly long, it shud eventually stop and u shud get to another large mountain surrounding the desert/badlands.

and they shud have more than one island, just like the previouse games, only the islands shud be very very very very very far apart so the at400 has a use. i hope they do something at least similar to this.

in san andreas, i wud be in red county, walkin around. then i see a river. i look across the river, and i see a desert. that was bull. so there is a thick healthy forest and across the river is a dead dry desert. not so real. if they make a desert in the next gta, they need to surround it with mountains and make it a valley. and so its not so small, they can do that smart idea mentioned earlier about making more desert just like making more ocean. and do the same thing with the badlands if there is one. (witch by the way, i agreed with and he started dissing me for nothing.) but so the desert and/or badlands isnt freakishly long, it shud eventually stop and u shud get to another large mountain surrounding the desert/badlands.

and they shud have more than one island, just like the previouse games, only the islands shud be very very very very very far apart so the at400 has a use. i hope they do something at least similar to this.

yes like if youv ever played dirtbike madness 2, or smugglers run thats what it is in, a big valley. yes everything should be alot bigger, and you should be able to pass out in the heat of the desert in summer or the cold of where thers a bunch of snow in the winter. and then you see a cutscene where your laying down and some peoeple see you (you see them with blurry vision) and go OMG A BODY! and then in a while ur at the hosptial. it should be like that for every death and arrest.

Edited by tilly

yeah the at400 (and the andromeda will be) will be gay unless u can fly to places across the sea like LC in SA, or book a flight for alot less hasle and stuff, maybe plane crashes might happen.

And end up on an island and fight for your life, when everyone tries to eat eachother, and the rescue boat comes when there's only 5 people left on the island :DDD