What Kind of Map Layout for next GTA

in san andreas, i wud be in red county, walkin around. then i see a river. i look across the river, and i see a desert. that was bull. so there is a thick healthy forest and across the river is a dead dry desert. not so real. if they make a desert in the next gta, they need to surround it with mountains and make it a valley. and so its not so small, they can do that smart idea mentioned earlier about making more desert just like making more ocean. and do the same thing with the badlands if there is one. (witch by the way, i agreed with and he started dissing me for nothing.) but so the desert and/or badlands isnt freakishly long, it shud eventually stop and u shud get to another large mountain surrounding the desert/badlands.

and they shud have more than one island, just like the previouse games, only the islands shud be very very very very very far apart so the at400 has a use. i hope they do something at least similar to this.

Haha, thats true

And Tilly, yeah, great idea, passing out in the dessert if its too hot! The player should get sick in the rain too if you dont buy an umbrella, and should get blown down if the wind is too strong! And the cars should flip over too! and what a good cutscene idea! Even though all of the cutscenes for when you die will be the same and all the players would just skip them, its still a good idea! Oh, and I havge another good idea too! If your player sees too much bodies, or is so high he will faint because he is scared and shocked and stuff! You should also smoke cigars, but you have a chance of getting cancer! And when you have coffee with your girls or just hire a hooker, you need to buy condoms or you will get them pregnant and they will have babies.

And Tilly, yeah, great idea, passing out in the dessert if its too hot! The player should get sick in the rain too if you dont buy an umbrella, and should get blown down if the wind is too strong! And the cars should flip over too!

lol yeah get knocked down, like start walking wierd then stumble a few times ten go into complete euphoria. that would be funy.

And Tilly, yeah, great idea, passing out in the dessert if its too hot! The player should get sick in the rain too if you dont buy an umbrella, and should get blown down if the wind is too strong! And the cars should flip over too! and what a good cutscene idea! Even though all of the cutscenes for when you die will be the same and all the players would just skip them, its still a good idea! Oh, and I havge another good idea too! If your player sees too much bodies, or is so high he will faint because he is scared and shocked and stuff! You should also smoke cigars, but you have a chance of getting cancer! And when you have coffee with your girls or just hire a hooker, you need to buy condoms or you will get them pregnant and they will have babies.

OMFG. Those are awesome ideas! And when you're in the desert, your bladder meter will fill slower because you're sweating more. Or if you stay on a draft for a long time, you will catch a cold and have to buy tissues. Or if you slam a car into a wall, you die. And if you run for a long time, you won't be able to aim good because you'll get tired. Oh, and you'll need to play the game for 10 years to max out your pistol skill.

Ain't this just f*cking awesome!?

OMFG. Those are awesome ideas! And when you're in the desert, your bladder meter will fill slower because you're sweating more. Or if you stay on a draft for a long time, you will catch a cold and have to buy tissues. Or if you slam a car into a wall, you die. And if you run for a long time, you won't be able to aim good because you'll get tired. Oh, and you'll need to play the game for 10 years to max out your pistol skill.

Ain't this just f*cking awesome!?

stop being so damn sarcastic. my idea was good.

I think making it too realistic - i.e. getting tired, passing out in heat etc will take away alot of the fun.

I think the realism should be restricted to the environment and vehicle physics.

Maybe some destructible buildings, which of course get rebuilt when you next visit the place.

And please no deserts.........please.

I think making it too realistic - i.e. getting tired, passing out in heat etc will take away alot of the fun.

I think the realism should be restricted to the environment and vehicle physics.

Maybe some destructible buildings, which of course get rebuilt when you next visit the place.

And please no deserts.........please.

that sucks man. make it real. no limit to the realness. and wtf up with no deserts?!?! they awesome! wuts rong with them?

Althought not the biggest or most diverse (San Andreas was definitely the most diverse), Liberty City is THE most realistic city. I think they should use alot of what they did in GTA III and LCS for the next GTA game. I'm not saying that it should be Liberty City, but Liberty City seemed the most like an actual city.

But something bigger than San Andreas would be nice, and they could use woods/wilderness for filler. That wouldn't take up much space.

• 2 weeks later...
Althought not the biggest or most diverse (San Andreas was definitely the most diverse), Liberty City is THE most realistic city. I think they should use alot of what they did in GTA III and LCS for the next GTA game. I'm not saying that it should be Liberty City, but Liberty City seemed the most like an actual city.

But something bigger than San Andreas would be nice, and they could use woods/wilderness for filler. That wouldn't take up much space.

very true. liberty is the most real. i was thinking about that just the other day actually