Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

2nd Korean War

Year that the 2nd Korean War Will Begin  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I believe that the 2nd Korean War will begin in the year...

• 2010 or later
    • Never

Tensions between North and South Korea are increasing. North Korea just attempted to fire missiles into the United States. There is only a matter of time before Korea is at war again. You've read the news and watch CNN. What year do you think that the 2nd Korean War will start?

I really don't think that North Korea is going to fire anything at the US (and I hope I won't be eating them words in the future). Before the missile got here, the us would inialiate North Korea - I really hope they're not dumb enough to try it either.

Now, invading South Korea I see a small chance of that happening. It wouldn't end well becuase we woudl be over there saving the South Koreans again. If it does happen, let's hope that our Commander in Chief has us go right up to China - if we did this in the first Korean War, we wouldn't be worrying about North Korea right now, but possibly China.

they did launch. but they missed completely. they were headin for LA. and im frum LA and thats how i know. i got really paranoid wen i heard about it. a plane flew overhead and i like ####in had a heart attack.

yeah well they claim that they where testing missles and they acsidentaly shot it at us <_<

they did launch. but they missed completely. they were headin for LA. and im frum LA and thats how i know. i got really paranoid wen i heard about it. a plane flew overhead and i like ####in had a heart attack.

yeah well they claim that they where testing missles and they acsidentaly shot it at us <_<

Sorry, dude, but if they actually launched at us, it would be all over the news. They did launch once that I know of and it missed Japan by like two hundred miles.

There is some debate as to whether or not we shot the test missle out of the sky.

Righty they did already launch one, but it failed mid flight and crashed into the Ocean, it was all over British news and doesn't even concern us. I can't believe you guys haven't heard about that. The one they launched wouldn't have reached the USA anyway, but, it does have the capability to.

There are only three ways he can deal with it.

1. Launch a full scale nuclear war, but that won't make him too popular
  2. Sanction North Korea (and make them launch missiles directed at the US)
  3. Just condemn it and not do anything

None of those will make people like him, through no fault of his own.

I hate Bush. Ever since he got elected, the United States never remaiend the same. What kind of country invades another poor country (killing women, children, and defenders) only for oil?

Yeah yeah,the bulls**t about killing innocent women and children HOUSING AL QUAEDA!!!Besides the oil that all arab states have is just a drop compared to what the russian have.

I've said it again,even if they had launched an ICBM,the Patriot missiles would have dealt with it.

Righty they did already launch one, but it failed mid flight and crashed into the Ocean, it was all over British news and doesn't even concern us. I can't believe you guys haven't heard about that. The one they launched wouldn't have reached the USA anyway, but, it does have the capability to.

North Korea just wanted to show the US that they could nuke a major US city if they wanted to. For sure they'd get wiped out after that and dont accuse me of being racist but I know lots of koreans at my school and they are prepared to die for trivial things. I'm not surprised that all this @$#! is going down cause thay've been at each others throats for decades.

BTW Trigger Happy, Iraq has never housed Al Quaeda and never wanted to. The only reason terrorist attacks happen now is because the US messed with them and the Iraqis are retaliating. I'd like to add that most of Al Quaeda's weapons where given by the US themselves so that they'd be used against Russia in the Afgan war.

Edited by GTAFlashfire

U are confuzing the mujahedins with the talibans.The americans supplied the mujahedins(rebels)with weapons and they helped them during the operations in Afghanistan.On the other side th talibans established the talibani regime,a combination between comunism and fundamentalist islamism.They accepted terrorist camps.

WTF did the americans do to p*ss off Al Quaeda back in 1993 at the first WTC terrorist attack or now in 2001.Do u really think that the 2nd Iraq war is for the oil?Iraq was one of the leading states in in the Middle East.And after Kuweit...

I consider anyone who thinks that the US gives a flying ducky about Kuwait is an Idiot.

I never said the 911 attacks were provoked, I was talking about the car and suicide bombings in Iraq that are going on frequently since US occupation.

And, Mujahedin is a broad term used to describe a holy warrior, not a terrorist group. Plus I never mentioned Taliban once in my post, Taliban does not mean the same thing as Al Quaeda. Read this before you reply:

"The origins of this group (at a later time given the name 'al-Qaeda' by the Justice Department) can be traced to a few weeks after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, when a cadre of non-Afghani, Arab Muslim fighters joined the largely United States and Pakistan-funded Afghan mujāhidīn anti-Soviet resistance movement (a guerrilla war against Soviet occupation forces and the Soviet-backed Afghan government)."

This war can only have two solutions:

A: The entire Korea peninsula is democratized and a single country

B: North America is depopulated through nuclear warfare and is resettled by Koreans, Chinese, and other Asian communists.

It might take only four months with today's technology, but the war will be brutal and hundreds of thousands of civilians could die in the process. But we must get rid of an "Axis of Evil" nation, and that is our objective in our war against terrorism.

The koreans will never agree to merge their countries into one and seeing as they have nukes, we should either let north korea have their little war, I doubt they'd nuke a country during a war though. That test missile was just to tell the US to stay away. You can take them on but you'll need firm allies in east asia before you even think of trying that. One interesting thing though is that a man claims that there is a secret a secret code in the bible that predicted the 911 attacks and says there will be a nuclear war in 2006.

Edited by GTAFlashfire

The koreans will never agree to merge their countries into one and seeing as they have nukes, we should either let north korea have their little war, I doubt they'd nuke a country during a war though. That test missile was just to tell the US to stay away. You can take them on but you'll need firm allies in east asia before you even think of trying that. One interesting thing though is that a man claims that there is a secret a secret code in the bible that predicted the 911 attacks and says there will be a nuclear war in 2006.

Well, someone better start a nuclear war soon. There's only 5 months left in 2006 and heaven forbids I wouldn't go against the Bible when it comes time to think of end-of-the-world predictions.

I want a conventional war with conventional weapons(no nukes and s**t 'cuz if one launches a nuke all will follow him and we wouldn't want that wouldn't we?!).

I wanna see some cool "hardware" at work.And pls no civilan casualties :D.

...And NATO wins!

Yeah, I did hear about these missiles on the news for about five days after the Fourth.

I hope that Mr. Bush deals with it well. Maybe then more people will like him.

Anything that he does, people don't like.