Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

2nd Korean War

Year that the 2nd Korean War Will Begin  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I believe that the 2nd Korean War will begin in the year...

• 2010 or later
    • Never

Then why does he always think its his job to "fix" other countries or stop their wars. America has the same right to its existence and decisions as Israel or Turkmenistan. Nobody said the US in in charge, and it technically has no right to make decisions on behalf of other countries.

Think about it: would the US have liked it if France came along and said "no you can't invade iraq, and we'll shoot you if you do"?

Then why does he always think its his job to "fix" other countries or stop their wars. America has the same right to its existence and decisions as Israel or Turkmenistan. Nobody said the US in in charge, and it technically has no right to make decisions on behalf of other countries.

I totally agree, and I believe many would agree, too. What the #### has Bush to do in Iraq or Afghanistan!? There weren't that many casualities like when Bush started a "war against terrorism". You can read every day that american soldiers kill and torture innocent people there just for fun. I read in the newspaper today that one american soldier has stated that he raped a little girl and killed her and other 4 members of her family. Not very noble and heroic, isn't it?

I understand that people in the US think they're helping others, and that's because either their goverment is putting pressure on media and controling the news agencies, or either they don't want to believe in that. The rest of the world, however, know the real truth, not all those lies american govermet is telling.

I once read a joke that was something like this:

On the press conference about the new Star Wars movie there was also a George Bush.

One reporter from Iraq asked him: "In our country Star Wars movies are very popular. And I have one question. In Star Wars, we've seen many people from almost all countries all over the world, but we haven't seen a single actor from my country. Why is that?"

The Bush thought, and replied: "That's because the movies take place in the future!"

You might tell that the joke is funny or not, but that's not important at all. There's an old saying: "In every joke half of it is true". For you who still don't get it, every joke has it's roots in the reality. And so has this one.

Anyone from USA still laughing? <_<

I totally agree, and I believe many would agree, too. What the #### has Bush to do in Iraq or Afghanistan!? There weren't that many casualities like when Bush started a "war against terrorism". You can read every day that american soldiers kill and torture innocent people there just for fun. I read in the newspaper today that one american soldier has stated that he raped a little girl and killed her and other 4 members of her family. Not very noble and heroic, isn't it?

I understand that people in the US think they're helping others, and that's because either their goverment is putting pressure on media and controling the news agencies, or either they don't want to believe in that. The rest of the world, however, know the real truth, not all those lies american govermet is telling.

I once read a joke that was something like this:

On the press conference about the new Star Wars movie there was also a George Bush.

One reporter from Iraq asked him: "In our country Star Wars movies are very popular. And I have one question. In Star Wars, we've seen many people from almost all countries all over the world, but we haven't seen a single actor from my country. Why is that?"

The Bush thought, and replied: "That's because the movies take place in the future!"

You might tell that the joke is funny or not, but that's not important at all. There's an old saying: "In every joke half of it is true". For you who still don't get it, every joke has it's roots in the reality. And so has this one.

Anyone from USA still laughing? <_<

Check the facts Righty. I know what you mean Slayer, but this is the kind of thing that happens when you put young, bored people without much hope in life into a position of power over others. The exact same thing happened in the Gulf War.

but this is the kind of thing that happens when you put young, bored people without much hope in life into a position of power over others.

Yeah, those are not even professional soldiers. Those are people still going through a required training and their problem is they're just not ready to face the real war. I mean, they're so stupid they don't even know where Iraq is! They're full of self-confidence when they have the newest weaponry against helpless and innocent people. But what happens to those who face the real enemy who's not equiped as they're, but more reasonable and experienced? They probably brake down under the pressure.

What happens?

Young people are bored and play a lot of shooters and they're making an image how being a soldier is easy. So they sign up just because the want to do something interesting, and, as they think, noble and heroic. And because they think they can easily kill hundreds of people while firing from 2 machine guns at a same time. Of course, they don't have any idea what's waiting them. So they come there, thinking they're invincible. But those who act like gods often turn out to be cowards. They see that the war is not that entertaining, even when they have a helpless enemy, and they break down. Then they start to torture innocent people just for fun.

But sooner or later, they get attacked and often die just like that. It's fun against anger. Terrorists (or shall I call them "Freedom fighters") would die to kill. Soldiers would kill for fun. And they're no match to what they got into.

Are you drawing your old posts together for a final close? This is an interesting cabaret

I feel that I need to resolve some unfinished business before I move on to bigger things in my life. I have been on this forum on and off since 2006 and I want people viewing this in the year 2030 to think that I was a good person who grew up and matured later than most people. My twentysomething years were filled with nonsensical R-rated comedies, goofy science fiction movies and my then-current obsession with being the most popular user on the Internet. I don't watch a lot of vulgar movies anymore, I hardly watch science fiction and I have learned to respect other people's opinions instead of putting mine out there first.

I hope that I can contribute positively to the "next generation" of TheGTAPlace.com and hope that I don't revert to my childish arrogant ways.