Do you think it will come out in october 2007?

wow. i dont want it too early tho. if its becuase of the gameplay and stuff that its delayed thats fine. but i hate how true crime one(i thought it would be cool) waited like 5 months for some stupid reason. i hope they make the graphics so good, that it takes 2 years to make. and 300000 giggabytes.(PS3 and PC=high quality...... xbox360=just dont even make it)

• 5 months later...

Rockstar might put GTA IV on october 16 2007 i think they will do that. :coolthumbup:

yes Xbox is crappy.... the release date is October 25th 2007 but i think it will be delayed till december

OK OCTOBER 25 2007! THATS THE RELEASE DATE! now shut this think down baby!

hey my birthday is october 26. a day after it comes out. i can get it for free now! :P

no no no no GTA IV come out on October 16th 2007. Thats when it gets in the stores

wow. i dont want it too early tho. if its becuase of the gameplay and stuff that its delayed thats fine. but i hate how true crime one(i thought it would be cool) waited like 5 months for some stupid reason. i hope they make the graphics so good, that it takes 2 years to make. and 300000 giggabytes.(PS3 and PC=high quality...... xbox360=just dont even make it)

1. GTA was NEVER about graphics.

2. Graphics are not what make a game good.

3. There are not many people who have enough room on their PCs for a 300,000 GB game. Nor is there any reason for a game to be that big. At all. There won't be any reason, for a long time to come.

4. How, exactly, do you expect to hold 300,000 GBs on a 25GB disk?

5. Can we STOP WITH THE FANBOYISM? The PS3 isn't some godly creation. It isn't 347423943269 times better than the 360 like you all like to believe. I'd be willing to bet that there won't be that big of a difference between the 360 and PS3 versions of GTA IV, in terms of quality.

It might be pushed back a week or so, but I think it will be released October of this year.

I don't think GTA 4 needs top of the line graphics, but the graphics should be decently good so I can enjoy the city views. GTA games are not only about missions, free roam, things to do, but it's also about enjoying your surroundings.

I like to have a fun and long GTA game, but I also like to enjoy the city scape as well.