Low Rider Help

Enzo2

Im in the low-rider competition and I keep pressing 2 everytime the arrows come up and it keepts say (too late, bad) and all that what am I doing wrong? Im sorry if this was a dumb question.

Enzo2

Sometimes it says its bad even if it isnt. Give it another try, but its also important to LISTEN to the music, not just press the button

HI mate

well this a very irritating mission. when i start this mission i have taken 2weeks to do but still no result came out. but when i tried the numpad buttons like 2468 for left ,right, up and down it will accomploish in a first try. i hope so it willl work for u also. if u still not able to that upload the file i willl happy to do it for you. c ya

• 2 weeks later...
Im in the low-rider competition and I keep pressing 2 everytime the arrows come up and it keepts say (too late, bad) and all that what am I doing wrong? Im sorry if this was a dumb question.

Enzo2

just take it a lil slower than usual and get better. It took me a while to.

One thing i'v noticed is that if you switch down or use less draw distance in graphic options it plays even smoother or try 16 colors too, i play it on the highest quality

I thougt so to. But if I go down with settings, somehow my game get's more graphic problems :(. Dunno what to do now, so I'l just wait for my new pc. With 512mb or 264 grapiccard.

tip: press before your there, when the symbool is halfway, then is the point.