Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

Haha my friends think Im nuts too. Well what I want is to get married but I dont want to settle down in the suburbs with chlidren. My worst nightmare is a humdrum life.

I know my dad would disown me if I was gay.

oooh I dont want children, I love adventure, I want also to concentrate on my career, I won't get married cuz they are already married..so I wanna have a wild life..well those are my plans

Don't think kids are for me somehow...

Dunno about me, i think i will have kids, just amatter of findig the right person really ....

Anywhoo, funny story there's this gay guy at schiool who thinks most of the guys in my year are hot includin me and my best mate.. for sum reason he (my m8) cant handle that, but im cool with it. anyway,me and one of my other mates were havin a macho - hug when the gay guy loooked round and saw us, he did infact run away in tears. Funniest day of my life. ok, second.

Apart from that slice of randomness, straight as a mutha****ing plank. :thumbsup:

The more I think about it, the more I think I wont get married, not because I am crazy or something, I just cant commit my whole life to one person as much as I like/love her, I would like to have kids but I dont see myself with someone all my life.

• 3 weeks later...
And a quistion from my part. Can animals become gay or is that only for humans.
Well I think love requires sentience (intelligence), which is what we have that animal's don't. It is not uncommon for two male animals to attempt to dry hump, but the relationship aspect isn't there.

Although on some occasions, two male penguins can look after a youngster as if they were two parents - even sitting on the eggs.

Um, dude, no offence, but there are other animals that have intelligence. And sexuality has nothing to do with love..... A physical attraction is part of sexuality, but there doesn't have to be love to be a physical attraction.

I'm not sure if I want to get married, but I know I don't want to even imagine myself without my current love. She's the greatest person I've ever met. Kids? Try "KID". Maybe. I DO need someone to carry on my legacy, after-all. Well. Not carry-on, for that would insist I die. Help out my legacy.

And a quistion from my part. Can animals become gay or is that only for humans.
Well I think love requires sentience (intelligence), which is what we have that animal's don't. It is not uncommon for two male animals to attempt to dry hump, but the relationship aspect isn't there.

Although on some occasions, two male penguins can look after a youngster as if they were two parents - even sitting on the eggs.

Um, dude, no offence, but there are other animals that have intelligence. And sexuality has nothing to do with love..... A physical attraction is part of sexuality, but there doesn't have to be love to be a physical attraction.

I'm not sure if I want to get married, but I know I don't want to even imagine myself without my current love. She's the greatest person I've ever met. Kids? Try "KID". Maybe. I DO need someone to carry on my legacy, after-all. Well. Not carry-on, for that would insist I die. Help out my legacy.

Spaz that is the best thing i've herd on this whole forum, we need someone to live out after we die, blood related. I don't know about you guys but that means alot to me, someone that will carry on my last name for ever, and theirs kids will too. I think that the idea of 'settling down' is over-rated, my mum has never 'settled down' and she doesnt care, yet i would need someone for me when im older, but 'settling down' wont happen for ages.

This is what i think.

I do not see sleeping around is something to be proud of. I say only have sex with people you care about.

I was talking to my friend the other day and we were saying about when we have ever been confused about our sexaility. Now people have seriously thought I was a lesbian and I dont get why. So I was pretty shocked when she said she couldnt see with a woman.

What I ahve started to find really annoying is how people think if someones over dramatic or theatrical then they must be gay. Im always in a theatre enviroment and Im used to guys being dramatic and still be straight. Now one of my closet friends and someone I have to say I really like in a non friend way is quite dramatic but everyone thinks he is gay because of it. I never thought he was gay. He is adamant that he is straight but people still wont believe him. I just think its incredibly annoyng when people think someone must be gay if they are overdramatic.

Well, I kind of like the whole one-on-one thing. I know most younger people see the amount of people you've had sex with as a status symbol.... And that's retarded.... I'd rather have a LOW number((like ONE)) and be proud of THAT.

You know I think this is beginning to change now, thank god.

In my social group, if some kid came boasting about how many people he'd slept with he'd be greeted with a barrage of "holy shit how many diseases have you got now?" and "have you had your AIDS check yet?" type comments. :)

Well, I kind of like the whole one-on-one thing. I know most younger people see the amount of people you've had sex with as a status symbol.... And that's retarded.... I'd rather have a LOW number((like ONE)) and be proud of THAT.
I do not see sleeping around is something to be proud of. I say only have sex with people you care about.

I love both of you. But that would be a kind of hard thing for me to do, when I imagine "having sex with people you care about" I think of... Tarah and Sammy. And you BOTH know how tight the friendships are there and I just don't know if I could do it.

• 4 weeks later...

Since I came out 2 or 3 years ago, I have noticed changes in the attitudes towards gay people.

Three years ago, a lot of people I knew didn't even know gays really existed - they thought they were just urban myths or really weird people doing it for attention. I actually think I have educated a lot of people about it - and after a couple of years, it really isn't a bad subject to talk about in class - even in front of teachers.

I still occasionally get people who think I MUST fancy the other gay person in the college - that just because I fancy some men that I must fancy ALL men. Good thing is I don't think anybody mistakenly believes I like them - although the people I do fancy mostly know about it.

What are the attitudes towards gay people like where you live?

I go to college at an agriculture and technical college ... is it possible for it to be more of an extreme? Anyway, it's a little town out in the country with about 3000 people going to the college, so it's a very small campus; there's no gay scene or emo scene or anything really. Just a lot of rednecks. It's also a little more conservative than your college campus.

With all of that being said, there's really not much homphobia or gay hate stuff going on. There's maybe 4 or 5 'out' gays on campus and you never really hear of anything bad happening. Within my small group, there's a few guys that are homophobic, but they got the image of flamboyant gays in their head ... and I think that contributes to the way they think.

Kinda seems that everyone just matured coming from high school.

@ Gerard, coming out takes a lot of balls.

Whoa man... CroScorpion, I "will" be straight, what was that man? Hehe :) You're not saying you're trying to become "straight" are you? :D

Anyway yeah I'm straight, and I'm glad, cuz some girls are so damn hot you know... And I have nothing against gay ppl, man they're everywhere, in the gaming stores, they are your neighbour, in the laundry room, in the gym, on the streets... Well, I mean... Yeah.

I will be straight

That is such a stupid comment. As shocking as it may seem people do not wake up in the morning and think "hey do you know what I think Im gonna be gay/straight/bi. I just feel like it today".

Edited by Bear