Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

I can understand not liking the whole gay sex aspect of things, but what's wrong with all gay men in general? You added me as one of your friends on this forum today, but will you stop liking me because you know I'm gay?

In all honesty, so long as it doesn't affect you, it shouldn't make a difference what I do in my personal time.

And Righty, you really should come out eventually. Especially if you want to 'score'

im straight

@ Gerard

Usually the gays i see dress very feminin, they also act feminin and stuff (stuff being - have no interest in cars , guns and other common straight men interests), im trying to say that my theory is - they have just born in the wrong sex, yes they may not want to become transsexsuals , but some gens they have are from the opposite sex (im not going into the scientific terms here). But you seem not to be the case, so whats up with you?

@ Gerard

Usually the gays i see dress very feminin, they also act feminin and stuff (stuff being - have no interest in cars , guns and other common straight men interests), im trying to say that my theory is - they have just born in the wrong sex, yes they may not want to become transsexsuals , but some gens they have are from the opposite sex (im not going into the scientific terms here). But you seem not to be the case, so whats up with you?

A few common misconceptions there.

Firstly, there are several different types of "gay". Some guys are really feminine and flamboyant and "oh my GAWD have you seen this wallpaper?", some guys are really openly sexual with leather and stuff, and others (like me) just like guys instead of girls. Actually being women inside has nothing to do with it, that's a separate problem.

I like being a guy, I like guy things and I like guy things so much that I like guys - that's the only way I can explain it. For some reason, women just don't turn me on. Apart from that, I'm entirely normal.

The feminine ones are the only gay guys you notice cos you can tell. Even after I came out, people still didn't believe I was gay and that I was making it up (can't think why I would).

Personal interests have absolutely NOTHING to do with gender. At all.

Did i say they do? No i didnt. i underlined the damn ''common''. And as Gerard said, the ''oh my GAWD have you seen this wallpaper?" gay type is the easyest to spot, cause their common feminin interests are obvious.

@ Gerard

No wonder they didnt believe you...stereotypes <_< .

I can understand not liking the whole gay sex aspect of things, but what's wrong with all gay men in general? You added me as one of your friends on this forum today, but will you stop liking me because you know I'm gay?

In all honesty, so long as it doesn't affect you, it shouldn't make a difference what I do in my personal time.

And Righty, you really should come out eventually. Especially if you want to 'score'

It would make my life a lot easier. I'm trying to tell the parents, and then whatever happens happens. I was almost 'out' on campus, but I stopped that from spreading ASAP.

It would make my life a lot easier. I'm trying to tell the parents, and then whatever happens happens. I was almost 'out' on campus, but I stopped that from spreading ASAP.

Holy shit you're gay dude? I actually never would've guessed.

And again, when Skyline said Gerard was gay I thought he was joking. Maybe I just don't pay much attention o.o

Holy shit you're gay dude? I actually never would've guessed.

And again, when Skyline said Gerard was gay I thought he was joking. Maybe I just don't pay much attention o.o

I've told my mom that I'm not really interested in Sex at the moment ... so I never really lied to her. My dad is worried that i have a girlfriend here and every weekend I don't head home he gets nervous - he's afraid that I'm going to get a girl pregnant and have to drop out. My whole family just thinks I'm not really looking for anyone right now.

I like to look taken care of, but I'd much rather mow the lawn or work on a car or something than go shopping.

Don't flater youself Silberio..

And she is a girl.

Bear, I don't think you should confuse yourself. Just think about some guy (hot) and you'll see if you get, uhm horny?

Don't exactly know how to say it, but I think you get the point though.

After that just picture a girl.

Don't flater youself Silberio..

And she is a girl.

Bear, I don't think you should confuse yourself. Just think about some guy (hot) and you'll see if you get, uhm horny?

Don't exactly know how to say it, but I think you get the point though.

After that just picture a girl.

Um, it isn't exactly that easy. Really, don't worry about it, y'know? If you become attracted to and/or fall in love with a guy, then you're probably bi. If you don't, no biggie, right? I mean, you don't have to KNOW for sure your sexuality in order to be attracted to someone. I'd honestly have to say just don't worry about it.

is Bear a girl?

and how cme he's gay?

SHE'S gay. Stop being an idiot.

Thanks Anonymous. That really does help me out alot and is the best advice I have gotten. Really thank you.

Also Girls can be gay too, its not just guys shockingly enough

You can still call me Spaz, BTW...... I was just having some 4chan fun.

And I could see you as a lesbian. A little bit more-so than bi, actually. But both still seem appropriate to me.