Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

She isn't saying there's a certain age before you can know what you are, she's saying that often you can't be sure. Even if you think you are totally one thing, you might not realise that you're something else until later. This could be years later, as I know a few adults (in their 40s) that have eventually realised they're gay and came out - it happens to politicians too.

So yeah we're just trying to scare you into thinking you're gay :)

Eerrr... oookaaaay...

I understand, but if i SOMEWHEN become bi, or gay (wich there is a 00.01% of possibility), i wouldnt tell it, it would just ruin my reputation over here (in my town, city, hood, whatever), wich has taken long time to make...

Eerrr... oookaaaay...

I understand, but if i SOMEWHEN become bi, or gay (wich there is a 00.01% of possibility), i wouldnt tell it, it would just ruin my reputation over here (in my town, city, hood, whatever), wich has taken long time to make...

That statement alone should kill your reputation.

And yes, you sound VERY insecure about your sexuality. As most people who have to say they are straight 359257259 times are.

I have always said that it doesnt matter who someone fancies and is attracted too. I have always been a liberal minded person

I'm a conservative gay guy. That's part of the reason that people don't suspect me. I know one guy (online ofcourse) that is a NeoNazi

She isn't saying there's a certain age before you can know what you are, she's saying that often you can't be sure. Even if you think you are totally one thing, you might not realise that you're something else until later. This could be years later, as I know a few adults (in their 40s) that have eventually realised they're gay and came out - it happens to politicians too.

So yeah we're just trying to scare you into thinking you're gay :)

As a matter of fact, my mom and I have a friend that had two kids before her husband realized he was gay.

Yups, Here too....In India the people are not very open minded.I think they lock you up or sumthng if you act gay in public

They evn lock you up for public display of affection..hmm to think about it they lock guys up for preety much everything

But still if soimeone acts gay the public treats him or hr like a wieardo and tease them aand stay away and stuff

btw im straight!!

*looks up the meaning of molesting*

Really? Well... then they're just bad priests and not supposed to ever have gotten that position.

BTW, are you from Texas? Being a redneck..

Edit:

@ Silb: Well it's against how god intended nature to be. What's actually a good argument. But then being gay isn't actually normal but the people can't help it and still deserve to be respected. But I do think being gay shouldn't be encouraged, it only should be encouraged to respect them just like all others.