Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

Come out of the closets everyone, who cares if your parents dont like it, do they think you are gonna try to fuck them when they sleep or?

My sis is a lesbo, we laughed about it round the dinner table.

It isn't about being afraid of homosexuals fucking you, some people just find it morally wrong and don't want their children to be "unethical" and "sinners" and bullshit like that((Um.... No offense?)).

Everyones families are different. You dont want to disapoint them and sometimes you feel they will be if your not what they want. Its not as simple as you say Godfather.

If your mom or dad wont accept you for who you are, you would make your way thru life easier without them.

Yeah, cause you can just pack up your stuff and go live somewhere else. Entirely easy. Everyone does it everyday.[/sarcasm]

My parents don't know my sexuality, although they think they do. My mom seems to think she knows me to a perfected study, and I just LOL because I know that she practically knows jack about me. At all.

Well, today my friend asked my mom what she would think if I was gay.. It seemed like she wouldn't care that much... I think I might actually tell everyone today or tomorrow. It'll be good.

Having a friend ask your mom the question might have been good. Now she is prepared for it.

I thought it was good that he asked, I never even told him to say it. He doesn't even know I'm gay.. I'll be telling him soon.

I really tried to tell my parents last night, but I couldn't. I'm pretty damn scared about this. I'm not even really worried about what their reactions will be, so I don't know why I'm so scared.

Edited by Andrew91

Erm, why can't you just do it? Yeah, ofc you'll be scared a bit, but you always have to push yourself a bit over the edge.

I mean, this summer I've found a nice cliff to jump from. Not very high, just around 8 meters, but I was just a bit scared before I had to jump. So I just ran, concentrating only to pass the edge, not thinking about the fall. And it was pretty damn cool & easy. So here's what you do - run into the room screaming "MOM, DAD, I'M GAY!!!", not worrying about what will happen next. It will just make your life easier, instead of you regreting later for the things you've missed in life. I was a pussy and missed some things in my life (related to some girls) and I still deeply regret no matter what, always asking myself "What would be if I...". Try to avoid that, just admit it.

I was a pussy and missed some things in my life (related to some girls) and I still deeply regret no matter what, always asking myself "What would be if I...". Try to avoid that, just admit it.

sorry for the bump, but got to thew Lounge after a long period

Yep. I think he's right....what wud be life w/o a lil' courage?

U should try what Slayer suggested....try to be a bit energetic, a bit confident.

Thats what I did when I wished my gurl on her birthday for the 1st time....she didn't even knew me then..

...the result came to be like....I am the only boy she talks to in the class now!

{she never did to anyone else tho}

what a strange topic? Im under the impression most modern parents can work it out for themselves anyway, so you may find that you're just answering a question they've had all along. Once you get past that initial step, lifes alot easier though. Yeah i'm part of the %5.5, really it's not that big a deal, GTA still kick's butt in the gaming department

Erm, why can't you just do it? Yeah, ofc you'll be scared a bit, but you always have to push yourself a bit over the edge.

I mean, this summer I've found a nice cliff to jump from. Not very high, just around 8 meters, but I was just a bit scared before I had to jump. So I just ran, concentrating only to pass the edge, not thinking about the fall. And it was pretty damn cool & easy. So here's what you do - run into the room screaming "MOM, DAD, I'M GAY!!!", not worrying about what will happen next. It will just make your life easier, instead of you regreting later for the things you've missed in life. I was a pussy and missed some things in my life (related to some girls) and I still deeply regret no matter what, always asking myself "What would be if I...". Try to avoid that, just admit it.

To sum this up, fortune favours the brave.

That's the one thing i try to live my life by. It really works. I promise you.

At the start slayer, i thought you were talking about committing suicide... :huh:

what a strange topic? Im under the impression most modern parents can work it out for themselves anyway, so you may find that you're just answering a question they've had all along. Once you get past that initial step, lifes alot easier though. Yeah i'm part of the %5.5, really it's not that big a deal, GTA still kick's butt in the gaming department

Why is it a strange topic? Just discussing sexual preference... o.O

At the start slayer, i thought you were talking about committing suicide... :huh:

Haha, no. Just pure fun and love for adrenaline. Too bad it was the highest I could find. I've even filmed that, it's on u2b. The movie's called "Jump" and my acc is glsslayer91.

So anyone made any progress with their going out of the closet?

Because times have changed a long time ago, as you can see, most posts will be saying that it's no big deal,, cuz it isnt. I can only see problems through rednecks or devote christians

• 3 weeks later...

Because times have changed a long time ago, as you can see, most posts will be saying that it's no big deal,, cuz it isnt. I can only see problems through rednecks or devote christians

The guy who posted RIGHT before your post is a homosexual redneck. Irony FTW?

Spaz - Just so we're clear, Who are you calling "redneck"? :lol:

During the '92 US elections, abortion became a bit of a non-issue for the liberals. They relied heavily on the "pro-choice" &

"gay" votes. About that time someone figured out there was a correlation between the size of a gland in the brain & sexual

preference. I remember some discussion about the moral implications of having an abortion because a test reveals that the

child may grow up to be gay. I guess this got fairly heated & the issue seemed to just to fade out.

I can only imagine how hard it would be "coming out". As a parent I would still care about my kids (when you get there,

you'll understand) & if it really was what made them happy I'd support them. You know your parents better than we do &

when the time is right, you'll know it. Good luck & hope it works out.

Just for the record, I'm a logger....