Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

I'm sure I've said before, I'm hetro (in case that got missed), but I've never understood gay bashing.

"Dale" is a local person that came out in high school & had it rough ever since. Dale used to be a gay prostitute (in a red neck

Midwestern town) & one night, a customer found out they got something other than they payed for. Dale filled out the short

black dress in all the right places & passed for a fairly hot blonde. Lost half his/her (depends on day & mood) teeth & got

stabbed in the throat, barely survived the incident & later was diagnosed w/ aids.

A couple years ago, Dale & family ended up as my next door neighbors & were about the best ones I could ask for. They

wanted the same thing we did, to be left alone. Still see dale from time to time (in remission, I think).

Andrew91 - Glad that worked out for you, that one was probably the hardest to do.

I got some strange news down the grapevine last night. An ex GF of mine (from 3+ years back) just came out as bi. (I wasn't THAT bad ^_^ ) She's with this chick... and my friend's still convinced he can hit that. Meh, good luck to him.

Yeah, I'm also suspecting my ex is bi... We've been to the movies last Saturday (around 10 people from our class) and my ex was sitting in front of me. I've seen her cuddle with some fat friend of her :rofl2: . So not all lesbos are something you should dream of :P.

One of my mates (who describes himself as "slightly bi") has kinda explained to me bisexuality, which is something I've never really understood. To me, guys are great, and in pretty much everything that separates guys from girls, I prefer the guys version. However with bisexuality, how can you like both opposite things? He explained to me that the things he likes in a person can be found in either men or women, and the gender isn't that important a factor. Whereas all the things I like are definitely masculine. Weird, but good that I can understand that now.

• 2 weeks later...
Im annoying yes.

But we love you just the same! :lol:

Being confused at a young age is no surprise, some people take 'till their '30s to figure it out. The part that matters is how

you feel about the person you see in the mirror. If you're happy w/ that person then it doesn't really matter what others

think.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Theres nothing wrong with being confused about your sexuality. If you love some sex with a guy every now and then thats cool and if you like a little girl on girl action every once and a while. thats cool

I know a girl who's bi. Except she's only actually bi for this one other girl (Who has also turned 'properly' bi) (Who I used to go out with >.< ) But now the girl who is 'properly' bi wants some guy action. Except this other girl (the one who's only bi for the other girl) ain't happy about it.

Confusing huh?

One of my mates (who describes himself as "slightly bi") has kinda explained to me bisexuality, which is something I've never really understood. To me, guys are great, and in pretty much everything that separates guys from girls, I prefer the guys version. However with bisexuality, how can you like both opposite things? He explained to me that the things he likes in a person can be found in either men or women, and the gender isn't that important a factor. Whereas all the things I like are definitely masculine. Weird, but good that I can understand that now.

I thought multiple people have explained it in this topic? And what's confusing about liking total opposites? Again, it's just preferences and choices. I don't think I consider myself bisexual anymore, really. I just consider myself sexual. I don't consciously choose to like anything, it just happens.

Yeah I just never understood it before, never looked at it that way. In my mind it had always been guys=hot girls=not. Every time I see a guy my age I try and sum them up and decide whether I like them or not - it isn't a conscious thing most of the time but that's just how I see the world. Girls just don't come into the equation at all.

With my mate, he's just interested in specific traits which he likes in people. Admittedly they're mostly in women, but that doesn't mean he couldn't ever like a guy in a similar way - gender isn't the issue, attractiveness is. Although for me, gender is part of the attraction. In fact I even enjoy being gay, although it can get a bit annoying to explain repeatedly (and to hide it when you need to), it's still fun being a bit quirky and dangerous.

I kinda like that "sexual" description - it implies we just like the people who we like. It just so happens that for most people, pretty much all the people they 'like' are of the opposite gender, which makes that the easiest way to categorise it. Opposite gender = normal, right. Same gender = unusual, wrong. If you didn't classify it like that, how else would you? You could say you like blondes, or Africans, or geeks or whatever, and that doesn't bring gender into the equation. I think just because most people are overwhelmingly heterosexual that makes it the simplest way to describe it.. unless that isn't what matters to you.

Yeah, I'd have to say I'm think the same as him((maybe most "true" "bisexuals" do?)). I like cute and petite. I like adorable. Maybe that's why I'm usually more attracted to females? Probably. I, myself, am probably the least feminine I'd go for in a guy. Chestnut is the same, she likes the feminine personality. Also why I like Asians, they're USUALLY small and adorable.

• 2 weeks later...
dude thats awesome there are like 650 gay ppl here. im just metaphoricaly asexual. not really asexual, my frend is asexual, whenever im talking about sex and stuff, he goes like DUDE THATS DISCTUSTING!!! WHY DO PPL DO THAT!!! and he has a gf (i know) but he tried to avoid her i dont know why he dusnt just break up, hes sorta wierd bout girls. i also no this 17 year old bi who has a crush on my super striaght brother.

oh yeah and gerard dont saythose things bout emos, there just dumb, and the bi guy is emo, ironic.

Maybe he is just a virgin. They tend to do that a bit. My buddy would see a pic of a vagina and say "Kind of nasty don't you think?" Then he poked a chick and that is all he thinks about. LOL!

Oh, I'm straight. :D

There's a good chance I'm going to be going this thursday night too. Hopefully I'll do something this time.

Hell yeah brother. You gotta make your self know. Get the attention of other chicks, que a joke line when the chick you really like walks by, as they all laugh, she walks by and sees them all over you having a good time and she gets intrueged. That my friend is pre-approval. Women pre-approve men, letting another women know that your ok in their book. Then you lean over and ask her "What else do you have going for you, more than your looks that is?" Watch for subtly indicators of intrest, such as, she blinks alot, messes with her hair or she leans in to listen better. Tell stories that show that you have high value and skills. Trust me it works. You'll get any woman you want this way. That is one of many, many, many things you can do. It's not the only way though.

Edited by fatalgamer

There's a good chance I'm going to be going this thursday night too. Hopefully I'll do something this time.

Hell yeah brother. You gotta make your self know. Get the attention of other chicks, que a joke line when the chick you really like walks by, as they all laugh, she walks by and sees them all over you having a good time and she gets intrueged. That my friend is pre-approval. Women pre-approve men, letting another women know that your ok in their book. Then you lean over and ask her "What else do you have going for you, more than your looks that is?" Watch for subtly indicators of intrest, such as, she blinks alot, messes with her hair or she leans in to listen better. Tell stories that show that you have high value and skills. Trust me it works. You'll get any woman you want this way. That is one of many, many, many things you can do. It's not the only way though.

Another person who doesn't read. Righty is gay.

My gf's brother is gay, but nobody out here (that he knows) is gay so he hasn't exactly been with a guy. I'm actually glad to know he's gay because he seems much more cooler with the fact I'm going out with his younger sister than my ex's straight brothers have been, they always wanted to beat me up... <_< He's cool to talk to and stuff too.

And going a bit off-topic here... I think it's messed up for couple's to make out in public. I mean there's this couple in a lower year in my school who act all lovey-dovey round each other and make out in front of everyone else. I mean people don't want to see their friends shoving each others tounge's down their throats right in front of them. And I hate it when people don't act like themselves in front of their gf's and try to act all cool and everything, I mean there like 13 and their acting like their going to get married. Its ridiculious.