Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

Well 13 year olds saying they are marrying each other is ridiculous. But two 13 year olds can love each other.

Acting yourself is one of the things my GF likes about me, I didn't have to act like some people in my school.

Yes, possible, but in the the circumstances you usually see. Like couples who've been dating for 2 months and only knew each other a month before that... A good case would be two people who had spent their childhood together and probably both had rough problems or something else that could've made them really close((like they were both abused and so they were always the first one to be there for each other, which made them really close)). But that itself could end up as a sibling love instead of a romantic love. So the odds of a romantic love spawning from something like that is even rarer. Usually, what all the little school-kiddies run around calling love is nothing but a discovery of lust.

Well 13 year olds saying they are marrying each other is ridiculous. But two 13 year olds can love each other.

Acting yourself is one of the things my GF likes about me, I didn't have to act like some people in my school.

Yes, possible, but in the the circumstances you usually see. Like couples who've been dating for 2 months and only knew each other a month before that... A good case would be two people who had spent their childhood together and probably both had rough problems or something else that could've made them really close((like they were both abused and so they were always the first one to be there for each other, which made them really close)). But that itself could end up as a sibling love instead of a romantic love. So the odds of a romantic love spawning from something like that is even rarer. Usually, what all the little school-kiddies run around calling love is nothing but a discovery of lust.

What you said there has made my mind twist and turn. Then what I have with my GF is just kid's play?

Not necessarily play, but just sexual exploration. Younger kids who have a "girlfriend" and they only hold hands are just playing - they don't do anything and they won't be feeling anything either. They're often just living up to expectations of others, and copying grown-ups.

I obviously had to miss out on that part of my childhood, as I doubt I'd still be alive if I went round with a pretend boyfriend all the time...

From 13 or something, sexual feelings are noticable, but they don't control you like they do when you're a bit older. You might have a girlfriend and even experiment a bit physically, but even then it doesn't count as sex or love. When you get to something like 15, yeah you do start to feel sexually involved with other people and that age is when people start to do it for real, but this is still just lust. I haven't seen proper romantic love for a couple of years after that age.

There not getting married, I'm just exagerating. For example, they've just been to the cinema or somewhere and they've just left and said bye etc, they would start sending texts saying... Guy: "Baby I miss you so much come back I love you xxxxxxxxxx" Girl: "I'm sorry babe but my mum wants me back in before 10, I'm so so sorry, forgive me, I love you so much xoxoxo"

They just act as if their in love and nothing can seperate them, you get the point -_-

Usually, what all the little school-kiddies run around calling love is nothing but a discovery of lust.

Yeah, it is fun at that age. Later you forget about the looks and start to seek for someone who thinks the same as you and feels the same as you. It's just a phase.

• 4 weeks later...
There's a good chance I'm going to be going this thursday night too. Hopefully I'll do something this time.

Hell yeah brother. You gotta make your self know. Get the attention of other chicks, que a joke line when the chick you really like walks by, as they all laugh, she walks by and sees them all over you having a good time and she gets intrueged. That my friend is pre-approval. Women pre-approve men, letting another women know that your ok in their book. Then you lean over and ask her "What else do you have going for you, more than your looks that is?" Watch for subtly indicators of intrest, such as, she blinks alot, messes with her hair or she leans in to listen better. Tell stories that show that you have high value and skills. Trust me it works. You'll get any woman you want this way. That is one of many, many, many things you can do. It's not the only way though.

Another person who doesn't read. Righty is gay.

It works both ways bro. I was just speaking from my straight perspective. You would just have to change location. Gay night club for example. Oh and the guys will give off different indicaters of intrest.