Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

No-one can confirm that they are not ever going to be a homosexual or Straight. Your decisions change over time, you may not want to be a homosexual now but in 10 years you could have changed your mind.

@ Raymond - wtf are you saying, there are people who are homosexuals here (Not me but some others). "since there is still bis" < Whats that supposed to mean?

Raymond, wtf! Gerard is gay, you can't say he's straight. Jace & osiris., Rape is bad, sometimes I get an urge to fuck them but never rape. Gay people can do whatever they like, as long as they don't wake me up while I'm sleeping :P

Dude, that wasn't to be taken serious. It's just the thought of "damn it, I want to fuck you" when I see some very hot chick.

Duh, I believe people who rape should be punished serverely, of course I'd never do it.

I think you should stop hiding the fact that you secretly want to lead the next gay pride parade coming through your area.

And Jace, I totally feel you man. I also get the urge to rape women.

I think you should seriously go fuck yourself... :)

I think we should totally hook up sometime.

No-one can confirm that they are not ever going to be a homosexual or Straight. Your decisions change over time, you may not want to be a homosexual now but in 10 years you could have changed your mind.

@ Raymond - wtf are you saying, there are people who are homosexuals here (Not me but some others). "since there is still bis" < Whats that supposed to mean?

I have to disagree. I do not want to be gay and it has not changed a thing. I still am :thumbsdown:

It's like music taste - Some (strange) people like Hip-Hop and R&B... god knows why but they do and that's absolutely fine. So long as they don't play any of that near me (I might be sick) then it's fine. Each to there own. They're allowed to like whatever music they like, even if I hate it, even if everyone else hates it.

Hey, I love hip-hop. :P

I kinda think being Bi is a little weird, like, how does it work?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's just that you don't care about gender.

(Multiple parters = Two partners(One male, one female))

Why would bi people have multiple partners? That's nothing to do with it.

Bisexuality means they like/enjoy EITHER gender, not necessarily both. They don't care (as much as a straight/gay person) whether their partner is male or female, other stuff is more important. Nothing to do with having a bf AND a gf.