Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

Yh, would be nice to have a few more openly gay peeps on here, but then again not everyone is cool about it yet so it kind of balances out. I'm proud to say i am and if any one wants to talk about it PM me...

But after all, they are just numbers...

BTW, the sig is just for show, the pic doesn't represent me at all, it's just women pose better than men...but i love tribal and the colours used...

Edited by Tiff2600

There's still a lot of feeling that its bad or wrong, but obviously I disagree. I don't see it as admitting it, like admitting a fault or mistake; but its something some people dont like, and thats their problem to deal with. The issue comes when they treat you badly because of it, which is why sometimes you can't tell people.

tiff can back me up on this one (no gay jokes please) in our school it is very common to come out as gay i mean we have about 2000 students at our school and i know of at least 6 gay people, 2 bi sexuals and quite a few lesbians... i swear more people come out of the closet every week, it's a good thing though, makes life more interesting, i mean if everyone was straight then wouldn't life be boring? plus the fact that it would be harder to get a guy/girl...

tiff can back me up on this one (no gay jokes please) in our school it is very common to come out as gay i mean we have about 2000 students at our school and i know of at least 6 gay people, 2 bi sexuals and quite a few lesbians... i swear more people come out of the closet every week, it's a good thing though, makes life more interesting, i mean if everyone was straight then wouldn't life be boring? plus the fact that it would be harder to get a guy/girl...

It's true, there is a range of suxualities in our school, but it doenst make it easy to find someone. Most of the time it's a case of your gay and i'm gay lets get together. I don't know if others experiance the same thing but i'm kinda over that now and am waiting for University to show me that it is in fact true lol. But seriously, i hope there are a lot more options in university, especailly considering sexuality...

I'm Straight.

whoa how these topics get so many post like that in such little time there is like one of these in every gaming forum I know.

Right now I have a girlfriend.

I don't have a problem with gay people but one time like arround 6th grade there was this gay kid everybody tried to be friends with him but he was so mean

Edited by A Normal Day

Yh, would be nice to have a few more openly gay peeps on here, but then again not everyone is cool about it yet so it kind of balances out. I'm proud to say i am and if any one wants to talk about it PM me...

But after all, they are just numbers...

BTW, the sig is just for show, the pic doesn't represent me at all, it's just women pose better than men...but i love tribal and the colours used...

I am too. Can't say I'm too proud of it but I do what I have to.

It must be tough to admit it, even in a forum I guess.

It is. I was leary of doing it on here because a friend from highschool used to browse this site. Haven't seen him active in a long time.

There's still a lot of feeling that its bad or wrong, but obviously I disagree. I don't see it as admitting it, like admitting a fault or mistake; but its something some people dont like, and thats their problem to deal with. The issue comes when they treat you badly because of it, which is why sometimes you can't tell people.

Some people just dont feel comfortable with themselves. I know I don't. My parents took it better than I did when I came out to them.

I'm straight.

I'm really open though like alot of straight people are against the occasional hookup with the same sex. I'm not i've hooked up with my best friend loads. We're both taken now so we don't but we used to. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I love gay guys they're better than chick and guy mates.

I had one but we lost contact.